Symphony Feb 15, 2020: PRICE DROP ON DRINK PKG TODAY

charmy98

• Clarea changed the title to Symphony Feb 15, 2000: PRICE DROP ON DRINK PKG TODAY
  • charmy98 changed the title to Symphony Feb 15, 2020: PRICE DROP ON DRINK PKG TODAY
6 minutes ago, mcgore83 said:

If you cancel and rebook, are you refunded immediately, or do you have to wait?

If you used OBC to purchase, then the refund is immediate.  If you used a credit card, it might take 5-10 business days.

22 minutes ago, mcgore83 said:

If you cancel and rebook, are you refunded immediately, or do you have to wait?

I actually cancelled with them over the phone so they lady did the cancellation on the Credit Card straight away but now it's up to the CC Company to credit it back. Mine usually takes a week.

Yep, it's there.

What was the change?  Just curious.  DW never really drinks.  Bar bill is usually less than $200.  Struggled to use the OBC on Carnival this past year. We sometimes come back with the wine we brought. So these drink packages don't work for us.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crewsweeper said:

Yep, it's there.

What was the change?  Just curious.  DW never really drinks.  Bar bill is usually less than $200.  Struggled to use the OBC on Carnival this past year. We sometimes come back with the wine we brought. So these drink packages don't work for us.   

For me when I booked it was $81.13 CAD approx $61 USD this morning it was $75.81 CAD approx $57 USD

• Like 1

I booked a refreshment package yesterday morning for our Nov 2nd Anthem sailing.  When I booked it was $26 a day.  Yesterday afternoon, the price went down to $20 a day, so I cancelled and re-booked through the RC website without an issue.  I did print out my receipts just in case!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jesseslola said:

How do you cancel whatever you have already bought? Can you buy the package on sale and cancel the expensive one later?

By the way, my sailing, April 18, 2020 is not on sale.☹️

Go into your Order History to cancel.  Not sure if you can buy two of the same packages.