HELP TROUBLE BOOKING TRANSER TO PIER

ddlb

I need advice before I have to call NCL if you have experienced this.  I am doing an online booking of a transfer from the airport to the Pier.  Flying out of JFK to Barcelona.  I know I have entered the arrival airport as BCN but it shows JFK.   Shouldn't it show the arrival airport as BCN?  I don't want to pay for it if incorrect but don't know  how to correct it.  I know I have to enter the flight number from JFK to Barcelona.  Is there a glitch in the system that anyone is aware of?  Thanks for any advice if this has happened to you!

transfer.jpg.37fc88938c8339404821a62e10a64d61.jpg

Cost of NCL transfer to ship in Barcelona is $25.  If just one passenger, then that is more economical than taxi at $39 Euros.  If two passengers, then it’s fairly even which you choose.  If more then two, definitely take a taxi and save money.

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

It’s broken. Need to call NCL.

If this is not part of a package, it is easy and cheaper just to catch a taxi to the port. (Make sure you have euros to pay). 

Thanks for your advice.  I have done NCL transfer before and it worked for me because they greeted us right at baggage pickup and led us to the bus and took our baggage and we didn't have to tip and our baggage was in our cabin.  It's $25 each whereas it looks like a cab is 39 euros (plus tip and then tip again for porters at pier).  This way is easier for a couple little old ladies but appreciate your response!  I'll have my TA call NCL I guess as I don't even know if they will let me do it if I call.

We would never fly into BCN the same day as the cruise.

1 - potential delays.

2  BCN is a great city to visit.

Done this many times, cabs are just fine.

(and, please do not reply that the ship will get you to the next port - what a royal pain that is)

I think there is something wrong with the system - my TA says all is well, but NCL will not send him a confirmation and the info on My NCL is all screwed up. We are supposed to fly to from PDX to SFO to catch the cruise and from Newark to PDX at the end of the cruise. My transfer show us going to both SFO and Newark on embarkation day and both directions from PDX at the end of the cruise - all on the same flight numbers. 

11 hours ago, garycarla said:

We would never fly into BCN the same day as the cruise.

1 - potential delays.

2  BCN is a great city to visit.

Done this many times, cabs are just fine.

(and, please do not reply that the ship will get you to the next port - what a royal pain that is)

I know you are right!  And if we were more mobile a cab would be ok. 

8 hours ago, bonvoyagie said:

I think there is something wrong with the system - my TA says all is well, but NCL will not send him a confirmation and the info on My NCL is all screwed up. We are supposed to fly to from PDX to SFO to catch the cruise and from Newark to PDX at the end of the cruise. My transfer show us going to both SFO and Newark on embarkation day and both directions from PDX at the end of the cruise - all on the same flight numbers. 

Thanks for your response. Hopefully my TA will get it straightened out.