Cruise Critic Community
kapcruiser

Water-Great Stirrup Caye

Do they give you water bottles at great Stirrup Caye with regular drink package?

Edited by kapcruiser

No. It is the same rules for the bar (and the same bartenders as on the ship). You can get cups of water at the buffet. 

Edited by BirdTravels

13 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

Do they give you water bottles at great Stirrup Caye with regular drink package?

Bottled water is not included in the regular drink package at all, whether on the ship or on GSC. 

When I was there last month the bar nearest me had a cooler filled with ice water for people to go up and fill a glass. So you didn't have to walk all the way to the buffet. 

Actually most bars on the sun were doing that too. Which was kinda annoying to wait in line for a drink and then go wait in line again to get a glass of water. 

I just bring an empty Smart Water bottle on board. It's not heavy and fairly easy to pour water into.

36 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

When I was there last month the bar nearest me had a cooler filled with ice water for people to go up and fill a glass. So you didn't have to walk all the way to the buffet. 

Actually most bars on the sun were doing that too. Which was kinda annoying to wait in line for a drink and then go wait in line again to get a glass of water. 

We can also get water out of a bottle poured into a glass at bar at Sun? Our cabin is close to atrium bar, that would be convenient 

45 minutes ago, kapcruiser said:

We can also get water out of a bottle poured into a glass at bar at Sun? Our cabin is close to atrium bar, that would be convenient 

Not water out of a bottle, a cooler with ice water set up with glasses (something similar to the image). The atrium bar did not have one, but they would fill up a glass of water using the soda gun for you when asked. 

251022470400-1_91924240-a7ec-49d2-845d-36e71aa67d87_700x700.jpg?v=1549936316

Edited by smplybcause

2 hours ago, allyfrizzle said:

I just bring an empty Smart Water bottle on board. It's not heavy and fairly easy to pour water into.

do you have to keep the empty bottle out thru security at the port or when they scan in bag do they know its empty

4 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

do you have to keep the empty bottle out thru security at the port or when they scan in bag do they know its empty

In airports and at regular ports, they know it's empty

17 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

Are you asking about water bottles OR bottled water?    Actually they give you neither.