Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
kidless

Getting little Excited.....few more questions!

We leave on Monday on our first MSC cruise! Naturally I am excited and starting the process of packing......have few last minute questions! We are booked in Oceanview Fantasia cabin on Armonia. 

1) What time are cabins ready? 

2) I prefer hanging clothes is there room in closet and are there plenty of hangers? Will they bring more if needed? 

3) Are their robes in cabin? 

4) Is there an outlet in bathroom for a night light? 

5) We sail at 6pm on embarkment day we selected the 630 dinner. Can we wear clothes we boarded in. I’ll be in skirt but DH will have shorts & collared shirt on. I know sometimes bags get to cabin late.....(at least on other CruiseLine’s they can) plus don’t want to mis sale away! 

6) If I need anything press do they have irons available or do I need to send out. 

7) Does MSC have formal night? How many on 7 night cruise, which night is it and how dressy is it. Tux’s? Suits? Sports coat? Nice shirt & slacks? 

Thanks in advance for tips & info!!! 

1. Cabins will be ready at 2pm, although they managed to get ours ready at 1:30pm. 

2. There is plenty of hanging space and they will get more hangers if you need them. 

3. We had robes.  Can't remember if they are standard or were a Black Card perk.  

4.  Outlet is in hairdryer in bathroom, but no power unless light switch is on, so defeats the purpose.  Bring battery powered tea lights.

5. They do not seem to pay attention to any dress code.  There were shorts in the MDR every night, men & women.

6. No irons available, you can send out at a price.

7. Two Elegant Nights.  You can dress as fancy as your want, or not.  I may have seen one tux...  You will probably have a large proportion of European travelers and their women seem to dress up every night

EM

2 hours ago, SteelCruisin said:

I think the community needs a little more info...what ship and region are you sailing?

Sorry it’s Armonia which is Caribbean 

12 hours ago, SteelCruisin said:

I think the community needs a little more info...what ship and region are you sailing?

Go back and read original message, all your questions are answered there.