emailing an ncl cruise ship

Newleno

47 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

I don't believe you can do that, you need to ask to the HQ in Miami.  Is it not something that the knowledgeable people on this forum can answer?

HQ hmm I dont have much luck with HQ,  Well I want to know about PPT de-embarkation on nov 14, will the ship be cleared the night before?, is it feasible (if things go according to plan, experienced cruiser here) to actually get off ship the ship at 6am?  Is customs quick and effiecient in PPT, Very specific questions to this particular cruise, so want to email the ship, thanks

Edited by Newleno

3 minutes ago, Birdie And Sue said:

what "officials'?

Once I needed permission to get on the ship 2 days later after embarkation, it was approved but I had to email the ship and one of the jokers with the epaulet  stripes  on their jacket had to approve, so that type of an official

26 minutes ago, casofilia said:

As NCL monitors Cruise Critic your use of the term "Jokers" when referring to the Officers will not endear you to NCL.

cultural differences my neighborhood jokers is an endearing term, sorry if anyone was offended.

14 minutes ago, Sauer-kraut said:

I doubt NCL will know how fast the ship will be cleared, its all up to Customs & Border Control.

Well sometimes experience and knowledge of the port go along way, example San Diego customs would come on board and not let anyone off until the whole ship was cleared, a night mare with literally a 3 hours delay (dont know if their procedures are still the same).  So in that case NCL would know it is a nightmare and could inform some joker like me.  Our last cruise I think we disembarked in Manhattan and we literally got off the ship 1/2 hour before stated time on the daily.  So once again knowledge of the port  and procedures go along way, that is why I would like to ask.  Also sometimes in ppt windstar docks the night before and people are allowed off the ship, so this is why I need to communicate with an experienced entity in this arena. 

@Newleno

If you mean Pape'ete by PPT how about trying https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/forum/62-pacific-islands-all/ with a request to see if they know.

But I see that the following seems to be your case

Wed Bora Bora, French Polynesia 8:00 am 6:00 pm
Thu Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia (DISEMBARK) 6:00 am

If so I can't see there being a clearance being done before you arrive in Pape'ete.  In that case you won't get off too early and will have to see what happens with Customs and Immigration.

When we were going through Pape'ete a few years ago those debarking were having to stay a couple of extra days due to the plane schedules.

34 minutes ago, casofilia said:

When we were going through Pape'ete a few years ago those debarking were having to stay a couple of extra days due to the plane schedules.

Exactly!  That is why I need to know if everything goes according to plan does 6am,  if the stars align, does 6am  mean disembark at 6am,  I know things can go awry (we are seasoned cruisers.)  Thanks for info about ppt board