Season 10 of Yellow Fish Cruises blog is underway

PescadoAmarillo

12 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Hi everyone!  Hope you’ll follow along again this year. The first post can be found at

http://pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com/2019/09/season-10-big-easy-down-under-style.html

Hi I read your blog; but also read the blog from when you were in Hawaii.  Thought is was cool how you met up with the ships crew in Hawaii when you were on that ship in Europe.  That was neat. Did you stay at the Hilton Waikiki?  Your pics from your balcony looked like the Hilton or Hale Koa.  Thanks for sharing the blog

Hi Jeannie,

I wanted to tell you that I will never forget the picture on your cabin door of your home.  It showed the snow shoveled out and it was like 2 walls on either side.  Well, I guess I'm assuming it was your home.  You're never there so someone else must have taken the picture.   Anyway, it was so much fun to see that on the way to our cabin everyday.  It really made us appreciate being on a cruise.  (Iowa is almost the same in winter)

Have a great cruise season.  I can't wait to read about your travels this year!

Cathy

12 hours ago, westendgirl said:

So excited to be following you again!! Honestly, I think I've read every blog you've ever written - my favorite vicarious adventures! Smooth travels & Bon Voyage J&G ❤️🛳️

I know I’ve read every blog Jeannie’s written. I cannot wait to join along in their travels! It’s so enjoyable. Best wishes for a safe, healthy and wonderful winter

Edited by WannaCruise365

Thank you so much for your blog! I too have read every post over the years. I’m even more excited to follow along this year as I had to cancel our summer cruise and I don’t know when I’ll be able to cruise again due to illness. At least I can vicariously cruise along with you and G!

8 hours ago, arowe6 said:

I got your email last night and I’m so excited! Safe travels!! 

Andrew 🙂

Me too!!

Have the greatest of cruising seasons this year Jeannie!  Can't wait to follow both of you again this year!