Cunard and Children

Emoliash

4 hours ago, NSWP said:

@ 'POSSIE.'

Not too sure about that one,lol.Flew back to Italy yesterday after 5 weeks in the UK.2 cruising Iceland on Marella,I'd recommend them Uncle Les,bigger ships now and all inclusive,IMO food better than P&O.The rest awaiting the birth of a new Grandaughter who was born Friday,cheers,Brian.

3 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Not too sure about that one,lol.Flew back to Italy yesterday after 5 weeks in the UK.2 cruising Iceland on Marella,I'd recommend them Uncle Les,bigger ships now and all inclusive,IMO food better than P&O.The rest awaiting the birth of a new Grandaughter who was born Friday,cheers,Brian.

Congrats on your new granddaughter, I will have a drink and wet her head tonight.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, brian1 said:

Congratulations young Brian, pint of Old Speckled Hen or Peroni to wet the new one's head?  Enjoy.  I trust all are well.

20 hours ago, brian1 said:

Congratulations, I sometimes doubt I will ever get grandkids. And am so looking forward to spoiling them rotten if I do.

41 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Congratulations, I sometimes doubt I will ever get grandkids. And am so looking forward to spoiling them rotten if I do.

A colleague brought their 1 1/2 yr old in today, I offered to take her for the weekend, they looked at me like I was crazy.😏

My Granddaughter is away for the weekend, Nanny and I will miss her.

4 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Our three took so long to settle down and have kids so it might come for you one day. We reckoned our's were 'practicing'. Our three are aged 41 to 47, but the five grandchildren are from 3 months to 8 years. We know several people our age who are great grandparents already. I hope we live long enough to see our great grandchildren.🙂

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

Our three took so long to settle down and have kids so it might come for you one day. We reckoned our's were 'practicing'. Our three are aged 41 to 47, but the five grandchildren are from 3 months to 8 years. We know several people our age who are great grandparents already. I hope we live long enough to see our great grandchildren.🙂

Miss Gut’s partner has three kids that see us as yet another set of de facto grandparents so all is not lost yet.

5 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

I have 6 of them Gut, ages, 11 years to 22 years, I could loan you a couple to play with your Maxxy.🤣

2 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yep, congrats for lasting this long.

Not married for 71 years, only 48 years, I am 71 years young, I have had a hard life, that is why I look 91 in real life, as you know from my cameo appearance at Canberra Yacht Club with your Cruise Nutters.

Edited by NSWP