When do the Captain's Circle Benefits actually start?

Ken the cruiser

12 minutes ago, cherylandtk said:

I don’t mean to throw a monkey wrench in here....but in my experience the segmented cruises don’t necessarily show up as individual credits.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

This spring we went Singapore to Rome on a single booking, got 1 cruise credit, but it could have been booked Singapore to Dubai and then Dubai to Rome.   (Didn’t push the issue of 2 credits as we also received a move down offer on that cruise and we’re very grateful for it 😄)

Next year we have a B2B2B Caribbean trip booked as a 14 day and a 7 day; Captains Circle shows 3 cruise credits.  

I guess my best answer is to say to look at your booking in the Princess Captains Circle. If it does not show the count as individual segments—see the host(ess) onboard and ask nicely if the count can be corrected.  

That's not an issue on these cruises.  The two cruises are not connected, they are 4 days apart.
I know for sure when we have booked cruises that are segments but we booked as one, we got the additional credits for each segment.  Ex.  Last fall we had a 25 day that could be booked as B2B but we booked it as one....we got two credits. 
Our 32 day cruise next year also could be booked as an 18 day and 14 day but we booked it as one 32 day....it is already showing 2 credits.

Just an aside:  Our Captain Circle level is being earned by cruise days rather than voyages.(credits)

• Like 1

This affects me too...I'm also on the 58 day South America cruise. I booked it as one cruise even though it has 3 segments (was lots cheaper to book it as one). I'm happy to hear everyone's experience is that I'll get 6 cruise credits (I'm sailing solo), but my Personalizer says 2 credits!😥

Even though it says this, do you think the Captain Circle rep will change it? If I actually get 6 credits, it will make me Elite on the second leg so I'll get the perks for the 3rd leg.

I'm confused as to why it doesn't say 6 credits in the Personalizer?!

10 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

This affects me too...I'm also on the 58 day South America cruise. I booked it as one cruise even though it has 3 segments (was lots cheaper to book it as one). I'm happy to hear everyone's experience is that I'll get 6 cruise credits (I'm sailing solo), but my Personalizer says 2 credits!😥

Even though it says this, do you think the Captain Circle rep will change it? If I actually get 6 credits, it will make me Elite on the second leg so I'll get the perks for the 3rd leg.

I'm confused as to why it doesn't say 6 credits in the Personalizer?!

Have you talked with your TA to see if they can work with the Captain Circle folks to see if they can get that adjusted to 6 before you sail? You would think it would be an easy adjustment. If they don't want to do it, maybe you can contact the Captain Circle folks directly to see why it says 2 instead of 6?

I know on our 21 day Med cruise in 2021, we booked it as one cruise, but it's actually three 7 day legs and it shows 3 in our Personalizer.

Edited by Ken the cruiser