Jump to content

Countdown Clock & following Thread


Recommended Posts

I cannot seem to find the link to the countdown clocks. I set one up for a 2021 sail but cannot do the same for our 2020 sail. Also, I cannot figure out how to have thread following to my last cruise post. I have used the search function with no luck. I have not been on for a while so I don't know if I have missed something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't see a countdown clock for ages.  I used to have one.  It vanished.  Probably these take too much storage space?  

 

I think - am not 100% sure - if you click on the little button at the bottom of this box "notify me of replies" you will be told when there is a post on the thread you are following.

Edited by Hambagahle
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JohnM65 said:

I cannot seem to find the link to the countdown clocks. I set one up for a 2021 sail but cannot do the same for our 2020 sail. Also, I cannot figure out how to have thread following to my last cruise post. I have used the search function with no luck. I have not been on for a while so I don't know if I have missed something.

I use the countdown clocks from the Cruise Timetable website (https://www.cruisetimetables.com/).  The website calls its countdown clocks Cruise Tickers.

 

Dave

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you just want something to bookmark, you can use a program I wrote and use. This link for the first Splendor cruise is an example:

 
 
It can also be embedded in a page of html as an object if you know how to do that.
 
You can get one of those links for any Regent trip by starting here:
 
 
Use the selectors to find your cruise, then at the bottom, click the "CD" link in red. You can also press "L" on your keyboard to get a direct link to that same page which you can bookmark.
 
And if you want something very generic, here's a different countdown:
 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

I think - am not 100% sure - if you click on the little button at the bottom of this box "notify me of replies" you will be told when there is a post on the thread you are following.

For us it's  a box at the top right of the thread marked "Follow."

Edited by 1985rz1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, drib said:

 

 
 
 
 
 
Use the selectors to find your cruise, then at the bottom, click the "CD" link in red. You can also press "L" on your keyboard to get a direct link to that same page which you can bookmark.
 
And if you want something very generic, here's a different countdown:
 
 
Well thank you very much. A few things have changed since I last tried to enter new information and I did not think it was that long ago.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...