Cruise Critic Community
shirlden

New York Parking

This is an interesting situation. I wonder if they will be allowed to park if not cruising that day. The only way to be sure to be allowed is to only pay for 7 days (not that I’m recommending that). If they aren’t allowed to park, then use the other garage as plan b.

1 hour ago, mjkacmom said:

This is an interesting situation. I wonder if they will be allowed to park if not cruising that day. The only way to be sure to be allowed is to only pay for 7 days (not that I’m recommending that). If they aren’t allowed to park, then use the other garage as plan b.

As you can see from my reply above, I did not think they would be allowed to park if not cruising that day.  But the OP says they've called and checked into it, and they were told they could pay for 14 days.  Of course, they need to confirm that there is at least one ship departing that day, or I doubt they could even enter the parking lot. 

Edited by Turtles06

Parking at the pier is more than worth it to me simply so we can be on the road asap when we get back. I’ve not tried other options.