Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
fudge

Logging into Seabourn web site?

Hallo,

I have tried logging into the Seabourn web site and it comes back session timed out after three seconds, has anyone any idea what this is please?

Both HAL and Seabourn's website are a mess. Many times after being on for a few minutes, it says you don't have any future cruises. Close the browser, relog back in and sometimes it works. You have to get used to it. 

Thank you, after 20 or so attempts I finally managed to log in!

22 hours ago, fudge said:

Thank you, after 20 or so attempts I finally managed to log in!

One think to be aware of: this will happen 100% of the time if you use your browsers "back" button to go the prior page while you're logged on.  If this happens you have to quit your browser, reopen and re-log in.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 9.10.29 AM.png

I have been attempting to log in to my Seabourn Account all morning.  I've closed my browser, cleared history, switched from Safari to Firefox, cleared history again and still cannot log in.  I receive the OP's response that my session has timed out.  Any advice?

Thank you.

Mrspie, I just now tried, and got the same result as you. I know this doesn’t help, but it does indicate that the problem is with Seabourn, not with you or your computer. BTW I’m using an iPad with Safari.

Thank you for the update.  I'm using an iMac.  I will patiently wait until tomorrow until I try again.

SB works on their website on Sundays a lot.  Not every Sunday for sure but that's the most unpredictable day of the week.  Because: "who could possibly be trying to book a cruise on a Sunday?" 🙂

Today (Sunday) is a good example of the website not working on a Sunday.  I'm trying to log in to book some shore excursions for an upcoming cruise but.... every time I hit the  "LOG IN' button, I get directed to the Register Now page.  No soup for you!

Tried it just now on my iPhone. Worked perfectly. Went to early church, so maybe that’s a factor?

I did get on later in the day but the church goers got all the best tours. I got the last Spot on the “walking tour of the port fuel storage tanks” with tasting samples. No smoking allowed.