Parking car for Miami cruise...best options

ljk76

We’ve done Park and Cruise from Fort Lauderdale several times, but unfortunately this year the Infinity cruises out of Miami in January. A bit stressed because I hate unknowns and 14 friends are cruising with us. I need good advice! My research indicates parking at the port is the safest option. Can you reserve in advance? We only live about 2 hours away so we really don’t want to overnight at a hotel that would keep the car. Any advice greatly appreciated!

I have been a member of Cruise Critic since 2002 and in reference to Miami parking the only safe and secure location is directly at the Port Of Miami. For twenty two dollars a day your vehicle will be parked in a secure facility and will be in the same condition you left it when you return from your cruise. It’s a short walk to the terminal too. Over the years I have read many posts regarding off site parking within the City Of Miami. Vehicles are found damaged, broken into, etc. Worth the twenty two dollars to me in reference to my piece of mind. There are plenty of decent off site parking locations in Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral, Jacksonville, and Tampa. Unfortunately there aren’t any near the Port Of Miami.