Cruise Critic Community
kapcruiser

Printing Edocs

We can’t seem to print edocs and we received our airfare, do you have to wait for a certain time before sailing?

1 hour ago, kapcruiser said:

We can’t seem to print edocs and we received our airfare, do you have to wait for a certain time before sailing?

What is your cruise date? Ncl will notify you when to print them.

I was able to print out my edocs yesterday for my Oct 27th sailing.  Make sure sign in is finished for everyone sailing with you.  Maybe that is the problem?

They're supposed to become available at 60 days out. If you'ew waiting on airfare details, it could be nearer the sail date, but once you have the flight info they should be available. If they're not, it's a glitch which needs a call to them. 

I was notified two days ago that my e-docs were ready to print. I don't sail till 22 jan, 20. I think that's about 118 days. I have never gotten them prior to 30 days. No complaints, but it did start to make me more anxious to go.

Edited by Daytonasailor
wrong number of days calculated

I just made final payment on my Jan 24 cruise and got an email from NCL telling me to start the sign in process so they can start the e-doc prep.

Payment in full and online check-in completed, made some dining reservations while leaving others open and got an alert that eDocs are ready to be printed already ... not quite near the 60 days mark yet, still over 2+ weeks away.  eLuggage tags also ready to be printed for our December sailing (not in a rush to print ...) 

As a matter of fact, we booked directly with NCL & agent specifically said that eDocs "should" be ready within 60 days of sailing ... well, did the schedule changed ?  Whatever, all we really need is our reservation/booking # for pier check-in ... and page 1 of the eDocs for entry thru port security.  

OK, when is mobile OLCI coming thru ?  using the "Cruise Norwegian" App ... 

Are you in a group? Found out that groups can hold the edocs if they want. I'm in one for an Oct 27 sailing and they haven't released it yet.