2019 Drink Menu Prices Norwegian Breakaway

• 3 months later...

This will be my first time on NCL. I booked with the complementary adult drink package for my extra option. Does anyone know what that includes? or if there's a cap on the amount of drinks per day? I'm a beer or vodka and soda drinker so i don't expect or need top shelf products

Mike 

1 hour ago, AZmike480 said:

This will be my first time on NCL. I booked with the complementary adult drink package for my extra option. Does anyone know what that includes? or if there's a cap on the amount of drinks per day? I'm a beer or vodka and soda drinker so i don't expect or need top shelf products

Mike 

No limit on the number of drinks per day like other lines. You start with mimosas and Bloody Marys at breakfast and proceed on through the day. 

The package covers the first $15 of each drink. If you exceed $15, you pay the difference and gratuity on the difference. 

Includes a variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 retail price.
Includes fountain soda, juice, and non-alcoholic beer.  
A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included), Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or Flights purchased on board.
Offer is not applicable at Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.
Does not include: Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or Flights, Starbucks, Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.
Guest who receive the Soda Package may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise, excluding Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.

Updated Bar menu from earlier this month. 
359AB3A6-C972-45C8-8FBB-838F7F594B26.thumb.jpeg.2f86ba13137432e3cb61a18925cc39bd.jpeg

E932A197-D3BC-44A1-917F-CA09C0E153DF.jpeg

2D3A582A-DE82-4914-A877-9449AD81A975.jpeg

03BC479E-E68C-4584-986B-F0EB058F616A.jpeg

5C5483D8-9EA2-4B92-BBE0-5FBB11C49BB9.jpeg

D6D42E59-B69E-4AE6-858F-A162B7C3A81E.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

Interesting. Thanks for posting the updated menu BirdTravels. Not sure why NCL needs to put the $17/glass price tag on their East West Red blend. Crazy. Always enjoyed the North South blend on other cruises, probably going to give the Pinot Noir and the Merlot a try on my Getaway cruise later this month, might give up my red blends. We'll see. 

Happy New year everyone!  🙂 

Edited by kdmbluerzr

Thanks for the info what exactly does an upgraded Premium Plus beverage package get you beyond the Free at sea beverage package one gets as a perc if chosen ? 

Edited by H2opilot
16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

No limit on the number of drinks per day like other lines. You start with mimosas and Bloody Marys at breakfast and proceed on through the day. 

The package covers the first $15 of each drink. If you exceed $15, you pay the difference and gratuity on the difference. 

Includes a variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 retail price.
Includes fountain soda, juice, and non-alcoholic beer.  
A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included), Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or Flights purchased on board.
Offer is not applicable at Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.
Does not include: Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or Flights, Starbucks, Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.
Guest who receive the Soda Package may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise, excluding Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.

Updated Bar menu from earlier this month. 
359AB3A6-C972-45C8-8FBB-838F7F594B26.thumb.jpeg.2f86ba13137432e3cb61a18925cc39bd.jpeg

E932A197-D3BC-44A1-917F-CA09C0E153DF.jpeg

2D3A582A-DE82-4914-A877-9449AD81A975.jpeg

03BC479E-E68C-4584-986B-F0EB058F616A.jpeg

5C5483D8-9EA2-4B92-BBE0-5FBB11C49BB9.jpeg

D6D42E59-B69E-4AE6-858F-A162B7C3A81E.jpeg

Thanks for the info! $15 a drink will definitely pay for anything I typically drink :)

Mike