Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

11 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Another cruise and another storm Karen. Hopefully she stays out to sea. Maybe another extended stay???

Currently a Tropical Depression and expected to slide into a post-tropical depression still at sea by Saturday.

Think they'll skirt this one.:classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of classic lines.... do you ever voice record your texts?  

I do, and I should check them carefully before hitting send. I hit send on this one while walking the show field a few weeks ago. Thankfully it only went to Lisa. 

18CE4CE1-64E8-48A8-8A52-CD6A044FAC81.thumb.jpeg.66e8ce43e26d59d32d6c383d6594c260.jpeg

I’m just thankful I didn’t send it to the wrong person. I do that once in a while too. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

31 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Another cruise and another storm Karen. Hopefully she stays out to sea. Maybe another extended stay???

No No No!!! 

There won't be any extended stays this time!!! I get on next Saturday!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Plane has arrived and debarked. Flight crew is waiting to board. 

Staying in the Brickell area tonight. Any suggestions for dinner?  Needs to be casual, have a feeling I’ll be beat at the end of the day. 

Socal Tacos !

• Like 1

Since we were talking about storms, may as well share our planned itinerary and cabin info. 

Itinerary.  I feel like we have been here before, especially Cozumel.  Four times in 30 days should qualify for instant citizenship.

4D52A66E-9F65-42FD-A428-F733A0B96CE7.thumb.jpeg.07a62f9d23ee5cdd3355f4a94ccc1527.jpeg

Our cabin and location. 

726E0914-6ECF-4B5A-8CDB-5C99DE08F34A.thumb.jpeg.04630944bf57a69e10fc389ccd385094.jpeg

9C551EBC-3D81-440C-AC66-1B80C9924E8E.thumb.jpeg.73ee7af024d64064e248e67a6cb532da.jpeg

• Like 2

Staying in the Brickell area tonight. Any suggestions for dinner?  Needs to be casual, have a feeling I’ll be beat at the end of the day. 

We hit up Batch Gastropub since we were at the Hampton Inn & Suites next door and they had given us free drink vouchers.  Food was pretty tasty too.

• Like 2

Update, germaphobes in the seats in front of me. They wiped their seats, tables, tray and armrest. Wait till they hear me coughing. 😷 

They do have the Insta Story all done though. 

Cabin Steward sounds like Dax Shepard. 

them hearing your cough might be the hi-light of your trip.

• Like 1

We originally had this cabin booked and Cruise Life Rick was supposed to be beside us in 1726.  Rick had to cancel back in May so we moved sideways to his cabin. He decided to switch for the 50 year of RC sailing.  Can’t fault him for that. 

About 6 weeks ago I checked to see what cabins were still available and our old 1724 was available again.  Only difference, it was substantially less than what we first had it booked for. It was after final payment so I’m suspecting that was part of it. Needless to say we pulled a Jefferson and moved on up.  

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi Andrew (& Lisa), I've followed most of your live reviews and have found them to be hilarious and very entertaining.  I don't post a lot but I wanted you to know you have another devoted fan!  Hope you are feeling better and have a GREAT cruise!

Tracy

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sadebud said:

Hi Andrew (& Lisa), I've followed most of your live reviews and have found them to be hilarious and very entertaining.  I don't post a lot but I wanted you to know you have another devoted fan!  Hope you are feeling better and have a GREAT cruise!

Tracy

tracey, thanks for stepping forward out of the shadows. Thanks for the well wishes and chime in whenever you want. 

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Wouldn't that be great luck!

We have cruised Hurricane season for 13 years and only this summer have had an issue. Two in one season, I think Lisa would kill me.

OK, not kill me but you get the idea.😉

• Like 1

Plane has arrived and debarked. Flight crew is waiting to board. 

There is a great pizza place next to The Hampton Inn and Suites.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looking forward to another Andrew and Lisa review.  Feels like I just finished reading the last one.  Hope your cold is better.

Congrats to Owen for his school and sports accomplishments so far this fall, and good luck to him and his teams with their upcoming games!

• Like 1