Cruise Critic Community
A&L_Ont

Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

Owen also had a hockey game today. They tied 4-4, after a coming back with 2 goals in the third. Owen got the tie goal. First point of the season for the team.

Coaches message. 

2CDC12F4-A9BF-4102-B6A4-47831B7BE50B.thumb.jpeg.1767ad86d8db4225b0e0f3438458faf8.jpeg

Text from a teammate’s dad. 

2F42DC00-4A34-4199-AA59-2A5E007C1DBE.thumb.jpeg.48dda695fa0b7848175ff4f094c9d5cc.jpeg

makes me feel great to read that. 

19 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

7F4F7FC7-476D-4450-AD62-B4362A101DAC.thumb.jpeg.d9e3c3293368bfd2eb30ab3d3034987d.jpeg

I suspect my friends who are currently on a westbound TA are not going to be so happy with Lorenzo! They were in Spain on Friday, supposed to be heading west next. I haven’t heard from since, but as far as I know, their ship is still afloat, so I guess they’re ok. Hopefully just a bad internet connection. 

If if they keep having rough seas on their transatlantic cruising and telling my husband about it I may never convince my husband to book one! 😱

I was glad to see you on the Flowrider. Some of us were a bit concerned when we didn’t see your board lined up with your suitcases!

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Hiro looks like Fine Line part deux. 

You are correct, except there is more diving. 

Kind of like Cats 2.0 on Oasis, after dry dock. Just 8 more lives (dry docks) and it’s gone. 😉😂

3 hours ago, perfect match said:

If if they keep having rough seas on their transatlantic cruising and telling my husband about it I may never convince my husband to book one! 😱

I was glad to see you on the Flowrider. Some of us were a bit concerned when we didn’t see your board lined up with your suitcases!

they will be safe and sound. I suspect like you though they will be feeling the motion of the ocean. As for the board, it was already at the door. 😉

Edited by A&L_Ont

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Kind of like Cats 2.0 on Oasis, after dry dock. Just 8 more lives (dry docks) and it’s gone. 😉😂

It couldn’t happen soon enough!!!

in my opinion 

Any word on what the “Alpha Alpha Alpha” medical emergency was in the main dining room last night? We heard it over the loudspeaker while eating at Coastal Kitchen.

No news here. My sources aren’t as good as on Harmony. Since we continued sailing on hopefully all is good. 

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Now that's funny

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Hiro looks like Fine Line part deux. 

Unfortunately, it is. I share your reaction to Fine Line. 

mac_tlc

28 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Unfortunately, it is. I share your reaction to Fine Line. 

mac_tlc

I intend to watch it with an open mind and an exit row seat.

Hi Andrew, Is it me are weren't you just on a cruise a few weeks ago Lol! either time is really flying by or its a groundhog day moment!!!  Have a great cruise I'll be following along. Have a Miami Vice for me but save some for me as I'll be boarding the Symphony this Saturday!

48 minutes ago, Djsmrs said:

They have Clamato?   Bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

yes they do 

Hi Andrew & Lisa,

Along again for this great review.

Mmm Caesars! 🇨🇦 Easy on the rimmer?

Also just curious about a question asked on another board. Are there dart boards available in Playmakers? 😳 I’m thinking it might be a hazard but you never know...

Also is Playmakers accommodating to change channels to catch a game? We’ll be on Oasis right after dry dock and the Grey Cup will be on Nov 24th. I think Bob C (correct me if I misquoted you Bob😉) said something like there will be lots of NFL games so it might not get shown. It will be broadcast on an ESPN channel.

I know it’s a different ship but it would be nice to know generally what they can do.

TIA! 🏈

2 hours ago, Miami Vice said:

Hi Andrew, Is it me are weren't you just on a cruise a few weeks ago Lol! either time is really flying by or its a groundhog day moment!!!  Have a great cruise I'll be following along. Have a Miami Vice for me but save some for me as I'll be boarding the Symphony this Saturday!

Already consumed. I’ll be waving to you in a few days. 

58 minutes ago, Neeny12 said:

Hi Andrew & Lisa,

Along again for this great review.

Mmm Caesars! 🇨🇦 Easy on the rimmer?

Also just curious about a question asked on another board. Are there dart boards available in Playmakers? 😳 I’m thinking it might be a hazard but you never know...

Also is Playmakers accommodating to change channels to catch a game? We’ll be on Oasis right after dry dock and the Grey Cup will be on Nov 24th. I think Bob C (correct me if I misquoted you Bob😉) said something like there will be lots of NFL games so it might not get shown. It will be broadcast on an ESPN channel.

I know it’s a different ship but it would be nice to know generally what they can do.

TIA! 🏈

it was perfectly made, and easy on the rimmer. I’ll look for darts but I’m doubting it. They have the wood table shuffle board.   They will change the channel but I’m not sure if they will have the Grey Cup.

El Fresh Loco poolside. Thanks to Genie Lisa. 😘 

241F1028-7CDB-4ADA-BB57-6C0186A09D0C.thumb.jpeg.e401ac057ebdbfb7ab2f9b57d78a939c.jpeg

mudslide paradise. 

1DA4A453-5785-4D80-8A51-ADB02BFDA98A.thumb.jpeg.cc7f2af3e6f9f9e029d2fb74742cc15e.jpeg

A freebie from the waiter. Way better than DayQuil. 

995E9E81-8A57-4964-B187-82D5450C4EBE.thumb.jpeg.c9e41c7c131390df0460bf7378cd4852.jpeg