23 days until Allure

23 days until we sail Allure. This won't be our first time with Royal but will be our first Oasis class.I have been wanting sail and Oasis class ship since is debut. What are the "must dos?" We are primarily going for the ship, as that is destination in itself. We are only getting off the ship in San Juan. We plan to spend a lot of time our BW balcony people watching, in the solarium reading or drinking one of the many bars. Oh, and did I mention drinking?

But seriously, what are some of your favs on the Allure?

Happy cruising!

The last time I was on Allure was April 2016 so some of this may be irrelevant now.  I have tried to look at the information on the ship to be sure it is all relevant, but if I have listed something no longer in place- please just ignore.

As for drinking, my husband is a big fan of Bow & Stern. That's where we tended to land at the end of an evening. They usually have some good musical entertainment in there.   I agree with soremekun, Central Park at dusk is really nice. I liked the beach pool a lot. A great place to hang out in the water but not be completely "immersed" in the pool.  It did get crowded though. We were on Allure in April though, so it may different depending on when you are there.

We had a great meal at Giovanni's Table.   My husband enjoyed Chops, and for me it was blah. I wouldn't spend the money for Chops again on Allure.

I quite enjoyed the stage show "Mamma Mia."  If musicals are not your thing, you may not enjoy it.  My husband was bored to tears and left at the intermission.  I know some people like it and others hate it.   All in all, if you are just looking to pass time and enjoy musicals though, I think it's pretty enjoyable.

There is more to do than one could ever imagine on this ship. If you tried to do everything, you would need a vacation to recover from your vacation. 
I am not a huge fan of the inward focus of the ship, but it is certainly a destination in itself. I wouldn't turn down an opportunity to sail on her again with all of her "amplifications."

That is one ship that we did not get to see and do everything it has to offer.  One spot we did not find until the last night was Dazzles Lounge, a good band was playing and had a great time on the last night.

Have Fun.