End of First Leg of B2B on Pursuit

nordski

Did I see both Pursuit and Journey both anchored off of Amalfi a few days ago? Anyone got a picture of this? A spectacular anchorage with two lovely ships. Had to comment after much abstention, have to very much agree, Dimple really is fab!

We were on the Pursuit in late April and absolutely loved it! The Azamazing evening in Trieste was superb! Captain Antonio is just awesome! We are counting the days until our next trip (bit to go) in August of next year. This is on the Quest for the Scotland intensive. Really looking forward to this trip. Enjoy your travels everyone! 

7 hours ago, Lioncub said:

Did I see both Pursuit and Journey both anchored off of Amalfi a few days ago? Anyone got a picture of this? A spectacular anchorage with two lovely ships. Had to comment after much abstention, have to very much agree, Dimple really is fab!

Yes, they were in Sorrento together. I was on Pursuit earlier in the year when they did the same and got a shot of them together then.  There's probably some drone footage of the latest.  It's so cool when there is a meet up. We woke up Sorrento with the horn blowing as we left. 

Phil 

B73B9854-62F5-42AA-AA11-41F27FD9E443.jpeg

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Yes, they were in Sorrento together. I was on Pursuit earlier in the year when they did the same and got a shot of them together then.  There's probably some drone footage of the latest.  It's so cool when there is a meet up. We woke up Sorrento with the horn blowing as we left. 

Phil 

B73B9854-62F5-42AA-AA11-41F27FD9E443.jpeg

Great pictures!

A small correction, we met Journey in Amalfi itself this time and there wasn’t as good a vantage point for a photo, or at least that’s my excuse.

Captain Carl, and perhaps other officers, met with Heikke and Eric to go hiking in the headlands.

Since we left first, we sailed past Journey with the appropriate waving from the higher decks and horn blasts as a salute.

• Like 1