Cruise Critic Community
LuCruise

Paradise Beach with Many Ships

We have a Cozumel stop in December and there will be about 7 ships in port that day 

Does Paradise Beach sell out?  If they are full, would a taxi know about it in drop off?  (I.e would hate to pay for taxi and then get turned away).  We already have the drink package so not sure we want/need something like Mr Sanchos or Nachi Cocum. 

Edited by LuCruise

Never heard of Paradise Beach selling out and turning customers away. Get off the ship early to have your best choice of seats.

Money Bar is another option that tends not to attract as many because it does not have a real beach. Good snorkeling from the shore.

1 hour ago, JohninDC said:

Never heard of Paradise Beach selling out and turning customers away. Get off the ship early to have your best choice of seats.

Money Bar is another option that tends not to attract as many because it does not have a real beach. Good snorkeling from the shore.

Thanks.  Will get off early then.  Prefer a beach as we can go to a pool anytime.  Paradise Beach is a nice option as it has both (and pool us quite nice).

We went this year with about 5 ships in port. We headed there as we got off the ship and were literally the first people to arrive (around 8:30/9). We got a great spot and by the time it started to get more crowded (around 1:30) we were ready to go shopping in town (will never do that again🙄). Next time we will stay longer. The food was great, service very good & facilities very clean.

Really loved paradise beach! Thinking of try Mr. Sanchos but we may just end up going back to paradise!

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, Missmun said:

We went this year with about 5 ships in port. We headed there as we got off the ship and were literally the first people to arrive (around 8:30/9). We got a great spot and by the time it started to get more crowded (around 1:30) we were ready to go shopping in town (will never do that again🙄). Next time we will stay longer. The food was great, service very good & facilities very clean.

Really loved paradise beach! Thinking of try Mr. Sanchos but we may just end up going back to paradise!

When I went a couple of years ago it was $5 per person (kids free?) and needed to spend $100 in total on food/drinks--what is it these days?

8 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Thanks, do you happen to know what the cost is for the "All Inclusive Plan".  Adults vs. children over 6, but under 12.

Info is all still on the website you just have to dig around more than you used to.

https://paradisebeachcozumel.com/all-inclusive

i thought I saw a discount for the fun pass recently for the fall if you are interested in that.

There is also usually a discount code for booking AI online. I don’t know what the current code is since I wouldn’t be interested in AI but I think you can email and ask.