Tell me about Quantum class!

kcbookworm

34 minutes ago, kcbookworm said:

I have sailed on Oasis class, Voyager class, and Majesty. I am curious about Quantum class.  It looks like those ships have some unique features. How does it compare to the others?  What do you like about the those ships?

Good info here about Anthem:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&nodes=51&q=anthem

I booked the Odysee yesterday and after looking at it, I feared it maybe a larger Radiance class. We did not care for the Radiance and Serenade as they feel closed in and only has a central Centrum as the hub of everything. I hope I didn't make a mistake.  Anthem reviews didn't look to promising either.  Dang! Should have researched more!

4 hours ago, kcbookworm said:

I have sailed on Oasis class, Voyager class, and Majesty. I am curious about Quantum class.  It looks like those ships have some unique features. How does it compare to the others?  What do you like about the those ships?

To us, it is the Oasis step child. All of the hassle and crowds of a big ship without the space to properly accommodate all of the people. That being said, we have only sailed on the Anthem, and during our sailing, the shows involving robots were constantly plagued with malfunctions and cancellations. We were kinda disappointed and toward the end of the cruise, in a continual re-plan to go and see cancelled shows.  

5 hours ago, Nangelina said:

I booked the Odysee yesterday and after looking at it, I feared it maybe a larger Radiance class. We did not care for the Radiance and Serenade as they feel closed in and only has a central Centrum as the hub of everything. I hope I didn't make a mistake.  Anthem reviews didn't look to promising either.  Dang! Should have researched more!

wow this surprises me cause Radiance class is my favorite because there are windows and outdoor areas everywhere. I wouldn't worry, read Hoopsters review. He has great pics of the whole ship

We loved Anthem, more than Oasis, and will be sailing her the third time this November.  Little smaller than Oasis and we feel way more things for a family to do.  People say it is crowed but not any more than any other ship after shows or during those big sales in the shops.  We go to watch the people.  We have also booked the Odyssey and are looking forward to that also.