What is the best SS2 location on Edge

Brattle

Looking for opinions on the best location of the Sky Suite 2 location on the Edge. We are limited to the front (fore?) and back (aft?) set of elevators. So I guess my question is - What set of elevators  will I find most convenient to the majority of my cruise ?

1 hour ago, Brattle said:

Looking for opinions on the best location of the Sky Suite 2 location on the Edge. We are limited to the front (fore?) and back (aft?) set of elevators. So I guess my question is - What set of elevators  will I find most convenient to the majority of my cruise ?

We sailed on Edge previously and had an S1 cabin towards the middle/aft of the ship. We used the gym daily as well as visiting the retreat lounge/pool deck and Luminae multiple times a day. Personally, even though we are young we tired of all the walking since we were spending the majority of our time at the front of the ship. For our upcoming sailing we opted for an S2 towards the front so we just have to go up a few flights of stairs for this reason. I think it comes down to how much time you think you will spend in the suite areas versus what you plan to do while on board/how much you like to walk.

We don't mind walking but we found having to navigate the long coordinators got old real fast depending on the time of day, i.e. when they were cleaning the rooms, etc. For what it is worth on our sailing there was virtually no motion which I know can sometimes be a concern with a cabin towards the front of the ship.

• Like 1

Good question ! We had the same dilemma and finally chose 10123 near the front elevators. As a previous poster mentioned, its near Luminae and the Retreat Lounge/Bar/Pool area.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc