Lots of double Latitudes points cruises added today.

tallnthensome

6 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

No codes in the pdf. Email confirmation sent to your email address? You will not see the codes in the NCL summary on the NCL website ......

In MY case..got the email confirmation..but no code (as stated above).  I already and still  have  "LATVIP"..does that cover "Lattitudes"  for extra points?  

1 minute ago, jaja said:

In MY case..got the email confirmation..but no code (as stated above).  I already and still  have  "LATVIP"..does that cover "Lattitudes"  for extra points?  

No, LATVIP is the 20%. LATITUDE is the extra point. 

On 10/7/2019 at 3:54 PM, jaja said:

Thanks...I guess I will call again.....tomorrow.😧

Ok--I called again and was reassured that I do have double points....guess time will tell !!:classic_unsure:

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 5:35 PM, jaja said:

Ok--I called again and was reassured that I do have double points....guess time will tell !!:classic_unsure:

Update...I just now checked by confirmation again AND (bummer!!!!) when they checked for extra point ( and added it ? as Latitudes now does appear on confirmation)...THEY took off my double excursion credit !!!!!!!!!!  I called and only way I could get it put back was to pay extra $50 increase fare.😧

I'm glad everyone got their double points.  Unfortunately I couldn't.  I originally booked my 21 day Panama Canal inside sailaway back in May.  Then in Sept. when they ran the Latitudes promo, I emailed my TA to change it to a BD balcony.  I got the 20% discount, $100 OBC, two perks plus the additional $50 shore excursion credit in lieu of the reduced airfare.

When I read this thread I realized nowhere did it say anything about the double points so I contacted her again.  She in turn contacted NCL and they told her that I was eligible to get the points but because she just upgraded me instead of canceling the booking and making a new booking, it was still considered booked in May when the promotion did not exist. 

I have read many times on these boards how people have had promotions added to already booked cruises by their TA's or cruise consultants.  I guess mine didn't care or didn't try hard enough.  I asked her to call again and speak to a supervisor.  All she could tell me is if I need to have a conference call with her and NCL she will arrange it.  I would rather not because I might get upset and say something I shouldn't. 

I know it's just points and I'm already platinum and wouldn't even make plat. plus with the additional points but 21 points is painful to lose.