Cruise Critic Community
kristicruise

Tour from the dock

I was on the Freedom of the Seas with our first port of Aruba.  I did not have any pre arranged  plans for this port. I was traveling with a group of friends and decided to pick up a tour from the dock.  There is a tourist information booth in the terminal and multiple tour operators waiting outside.  My group of 14 found a driver and guide from AUTO (Aruba United Tour Operators).  They are a uniformed company with multiple vans. Our guide Corinthian was fabulous.  We climbed rocks, saw a sea side chapel, toured some fancy neighborhoods, went to a lighthouse.  Part of the group wanted to go to a beach, part of our group wanted to go shopping.  We were dropped off at the beach for 2 1/2 hours where we had a great lunch at the Tulip and then played in the water for a while.  Our guide picked us up exactly on time. I think we paid about $25 each. I usually check Cruise Critic a couple times a week if there are questions.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the review.  It was inspiring.

Edited by cruiseapril

On 10/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, kristicruise said:

I was on the Freedom of the Seas with our first port of Aruba.  I did not have any pre arranged  plans for this port. I was traveling with a group of friends and decided to pick up a tour from the dock.  There is a tourist information booth in the terminal and multiple tour operators waiting outside.  My group of 14 found a driver and guide from AUTO (Aruba United Tour Operators).  They are a uniformed company with multiple vans. Our guide Corinthian was fabulous.  We climbed rocks, saw a sea side chapel, toured some fancy neighborhoods, went to a lighthouse.  Part of the group wanted to go to a beach, part of our group wanted to go shopping.  We were dropped off at the beach for 2 1/2 hours where we had a great lunch at the Tulip and then played in the water for a while.  Our guide picked us up exactly on time. I think we paid about $25 each. I usually check Cruise Critic a couple times a week if there are questions.

Do they have a website?  Can you pre-book?