Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
stanpet

Question re LCV Benefits

Recommended Posts

Looking for some advice. We are doing the TA on Journey on November the 5th and like most passengers on this cruise have a generous amount of OBC due to the restrictions on visiting Cuba. We are both looking to purchase the Ultimate Drinks Package and I will be utilising my LCV benefit of 10%. Every booking ever made by us has been in my name and I never enrolled my wife in the programme. Could someone please confirm that I will get 10% off the total cost of the two packages as the charges for the cabin are on my card. Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

Raymond and Anne

Glasgow

Scotland  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you will. I would also have a word with the LCV Manager or assistant and get her enrolled too. Then you'll have no problem. 

 

Phil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 10:51 AM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Or use the LCV enrolment page on the website to create an account for her.https://www.azamara.co.uk/le-club-voyage/enrolment

It is my understanding that if you have cruised with Celebrity before, they will use your Captain's Club number as your LCV number, correct? Is it necessary to create an account with Azamara?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdvmd said:

It is my understanding that if you have cruised with Celebrity before, they will use your Captain's Club number as your LCV number, correct? Is it necessary to create an account with Azamara?

I was told that I still had to register with Azamara, even though they use the same number as Celebrity.   I created an account for both my wife and I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, retird said:

I was told that I still had to register with Azamara, even though they use the same number as Celebrity.   I created an account for both my wife and I

Thanks for the update. I wonder if I do this if it will generate a different number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I created my Azamara account, I have same number as I did with celebrity. I just used a different password.    When I sign in to Azamara acct. it shows my points from celebrity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, retird said:

When I created my Azamara account, I have same number as I did with celebrity. I just used a different password.    When I sign in to Azamara acct. it shows my points from celebrity

Exactly that for us also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...