Ace rental

beachgal58

Ace, Payless, EZ, and Fox are the lower tier rental car companies. Their base prices are usually cheaper but they either don’t have the vehicle you reserved, add up charges for items such as higher insurance rates, higher fuel prices, etc. Personally I rent from Alamo, Hertz, Dollar, Budget, Avis, Thifty, or Enterprise which are nationally rated companies. Also add Sixt or National to the list of higher end rental car companies.

1 hour ago, Corby114 said:

Ace, Payless, EZ, and Fox are the lower tier rental car companies. Their base prices are usually cheaper but they either don’t have the vehicle you reserved, add up charges for items such as higher insurance rates, higher fuel prices, etc. Personally I rent from Alamo, Hertz, Dollar, Budget, Avis, Thifty, or Enterprise which are nationally rated companies. Also add Sixt or National to the list of higher end rental car companies.

Agree ++

I've rented with Fox at Fll b4, only issue was they lied about taking a debit card. Ace states they use older cars, as long as it isn't an old corvair I'm good. Only need it a few days. Talking price difference of over $100.