Bid for upgrade

Denmal

About 75 days prior to the cruise you will receive in invite if you have opted in to receive promotional material from Celebrity .  Otherwise you can you to manage my reservation and about 3/4 off the way down you will find a block to bid on an upgrade.   You click the link and brought to:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

This link is also accessible from the  Index (3 dashes on left top of menu bar under Move Up Bid).

You put in your name and reservation number in.    If bidding is open or available you will see each room type availabble.   You bid for the first 2 persons on the reservation and will see a sliding bar with Minimum and Max Bid to determine the bid amount.    You will then need to put in Credit Card information.

If you bid is received your credit card will be automatically bid and you will find your room assignment in an e-mail and under Manager my Reservation.    If you are not accepted you will receive a rejection 48 hours prior to bid.   You can go back at anytime by clicking the link on the bid confirmation and you can either cancel or change your bid if it has not been accepted

9 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Thanks. Oh well. Once again solos get screwed. As usual.

Not necessarily, if you bid 1/2 of the maximum amount you want to pay.

i.e. if $250 is the max you want to pay for an upgrade bid, then bid $125.00, which will equal $250.00 based on two (2) passengers traveling...

Solved.

bon voyage

• Like 2

So my upcoming cruise on Equinox has been sold out in all suites class since we booked about a month ago (which was after final payment due, FWIW). But we're seeing the Move Up offer for Sky Suites, Celebrity Suites and I think Royal Suites.

Is there any chance of bids being accepted? (Especially at the low end of the range? ☺️)

They offer Move Up bidding on sold out categories so in the case of last minute cancellations they can fill the cabins.  We leave in 2 weeks and unfortunately today someone on the Roll Call had to cancel for emergency surgery.