Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
stellarose

best hotel to park/ sleep/ shuttle Port Canaveral

we are looking for a place to crash the night before a December cruise from Port Canaveral Carnival. One that will let us leave the car and shuttle us to the port. Any suggestions welcome. 

11 minutes ago, stellarose said:

we are looking for a place to crash the night before a December cruise from Port Canaveral Carnival. One that will let us leave the car and shuttle us to the port. Any suggestions welcome. 

We’ve stayed at the Radisson at the Port & Country Inn & Suites, both have the sleep, park, & shuttle packages. They also have breakfast included if wanted. Good Luck!

I was at the Homewood Suites for business recently, but lots of folks were staying there and leaving their cars parked while cruising. 

My "go-to" hotel for cruising out of Port Canaveral, is always the Radisson at the Port.  It offers shuttle service and the option of breakfast in the am.  Their shuttle service is quick and efficient and is always waiting for you at the end of a cruise.  We enjoy the "pre-cruise" atmosphere with the Tiki bar and pool with water fall.  It is an older hotel and some rooms are quite the hike from the action, but we still prefer it over other hotels.

2 hours ago, CruizCuz said:

My "go-to" hotel for cruising out of Port Canaveral, is always the Radisson at the Port.  It offers shuttle service and the option of breakfast in the am.  Their shuttle service is quick and efficient and is always waiting for you at the end of a cruise.  We enjoy the "pre-cruise" atmosphere with the Tiki bar and pool with water fall.  It is an older hotel and some rooms are quite the hike from the action, but we still prefer it over other hotels.

We have stayed at the Radisson as well.  The rate we book does not include breakfast.  In my opinion the breakfast buffet is very expensive and leaves a lot to be desired so we walk next door to Zachary’s and get a fresh made to order breakfast for 1/3 of the price

1 hour ago, GTO-Girl said:

We have stayed at the Radisson as well.  The rate we book does not include breakfast.  In my opinion the breakfast buffet is very expensive and leaves a lot to be desired so we walk next door to Zachary’s and get a fresh made to order breakfast for 1/3 of the price

I agree the Breakfast Buffet is expensive but convenient.  That's why I originally wrote the "option" of breakfast.  We have done both.  We have also walked across the street and gotten breakfast from McDonalds.  It has depended on our mood, who is traveling with us and whether we have small kids or not.  

I highly recommend the Radisson at the Port. We have stayed at a couple others and always come back to this one. They have it together when it comes to the parking/shuttle/breakfast deal. Not to mention, their outside pool area and the bar by the pool are a perfect way to start the vacation!

We stayed at Homewood Suites for our cruise in August. Really nice hotel. Shuttle to and from port as well as parking. We prefer it to the Radison.