Epic Balcony Question

I booked a GTY Balcony on the Epic, and was assigned a B2 category, which is a Family balcony that can accommodate 4, the cabin is 14047. Is this room going to look / feel more crowded with unused beds hanging from the walls? I searched for reviews of this cabin but noting specific - wonder if the balcony is obstructed, or what size, also guessing the bed is closer to the bathroom than the balcony? Anything you share as to what this cabin might look & layout is appreciated. 

Family balconies on the Epic have a sofa bed. One hint that many people seem to miss, if the regular bed seems too short because of the rounded bottom, it will pull out from under the headboard. You don’t need to sleep with your feet hanging off the end.   You will have cabins below you and Garden Cafe seating above you. You are forward of the stairs and elevators. Easy access to breakfast or a snack. I would be happy with that cabin, not bad at all.

The B with a number (B2) a premium rooms and cost more than a regular balcony.

The deck plan below shows that it a connecting room (so you lose a closet).

It has an angled balcony for a bit more space out there.

Bed is near the closet. So there is little space between the bed bathroom sink at the foot of the bed (sit on the bed and brush your teeth over the tiny sink).   

The pullman beds are locked into the ceiling unless then are deployed for someone to occupy. They are never left "hanging from the walls". 

It is a family room, so it is right next to the Splash Academy which means you will have a higher than normal amount of kids running up and down the hall. Lots of noise. You may get a full size shower (vs. transporter tube). 

Personally, we would not book this room, even though it is a premium room. 

image.png.14db2094c8ed760bfadc29f359d14714.png

Edited by BirdTravels

This link should take you to a photo from cruisedeckplans  of Epic 12069 which has the same couch by balcony setup as your stateroom.  The photo shows the couch made into a twin bed and the pullman bed dropped from the ceiling for the fourth person.  Your room steward will take care of this for you in the evening.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Norwegian-Epic&cabin=12069

Thanks for input -so, One "For" / One "Against' - I don't like losing a closet, but being on the 14th Floor and getting that larger balcony for a 16 day I am guessing is going to be worth it. It is a late Nov TA so I am guessing (?) that the Splash Academy and being on the 'kids & family' area won't be that active.

My parents stayed in 14034 a few years ago and we loved the location. Close to the stairs/elevators and it is nice being forward with the Garden Cafe right there. 

They did have some noise from above, but nothing that bothered them too much. They didn't have any issues with noise being close to the stairs/elevators/Splash Academy. They were able to get a lounger for their balcony. 

I would be happy with this cabin and hopefully you get a chance to enjoy your larger balcony on the cruise!