Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
LongToSeeTheSea

Discovery Princess - New Bookings not in Cruise Personalizer

Recommended Posts

We booked Discovery Princess yesterday on Elite Day but it still hasn’t shown up in the Cruise Personalizer.   According to our Princess Cruise Vacation Planner, the Tech Dept. told her that is has something to do with the Discovery not being loaded yet in My Princess Account.  They are working on it and it should show up soon.  Posting this just in case anyone else is “in the same boat “...so to speak 🤔🤣🚢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LongToSeeTheSea said:

We booked Discovery Princess yesterday on Elite Day but it still hasn’t shown up in the Cruise Personalizer.   According to our Princess Cruise Vacation Planner, the Tech Dept. told her that is has something to do with the Discovery not being loaded yet in My Princess Account.  They are working on it and it should show up soon.  Posting this just in case anyone else is “in the same boat “...so to speak 🤔🤣🚢

I have had several cruises not show up for a couple of days in the past.

My Discovery booking is also not showing up yet.

You have proof you booked it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My two cruises are not showing up in my Cruise Personalizer, but if I search for the booking number, I can access it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I have had several cruises not show up for a couple of days in the past.

My Discovery booking is also not showing up yet.

You have proof you booked it?

 


yep!   Have the booking confirmation email / pdf file.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We booked our Jan 2022 cruise on the Discovery today and it showed up in our personalizer this afternoon, so they must have resolved the issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We booked our Jan 2022 cruise on the Discovery today and it showed up in our personalizer this afternoon, so they must have resolved the issues. 


I guess so...I see it now as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...