Private Tour options for Natural Pool?

Timmay77

We are visiting Aruba in June 2020, docking from 9am-11pm on the Carnival Magic. Most Natural Pool tours depart at 8:30am or 9am, too late for us given our arrival time. I would prefer to NOT take the alternate 2pm tour, in the middle of the day, I have other things I want to do. Are there other options that don't cost $1000+? Private tours? 

I'm guessing that you're looking to book an independent tour. Have you reached out to the companies you found with earlier tour times?  In my experience, they will sometimes alter the times to accommodate arrivals of cruise ships since it probably means more business for them. It doesn't hurt to ask if you haven't already. Good luck with your search!

On 10/9/2019 at 2:23 PM, jls522 said:

I'm guessing that you're looking to book an independent tour. Have you reached out to the companies you found with earlier tour times?  In my experience, they will sometimes alter the times to accommodate arrivals of cruise ships since it probably means more business for them. It doesn't hurt to ask if you haven't already. Good luck with your search!

Yes I have reached out to the easily found companies on Google. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on private independent tour guides. When we visited Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman, I found some private tour guides that were "word of mouth" type advertisements from people on cruise forums. They turned out to be the best experiences we have ever had when doing excursions. Looking for something along those lines if possible......