Coco Beach Club?

10 minutes ago, pinkrosesdeb said:

I saw that part but couldn’t find any suggested prices for either.  I am wondering how prices compare to Labadee?  Thanks for responding,it looks interesting.

the day pass will start at $54 per person per day (it will vary by sailing), the cabanas are not cheap... I believe they will start at $699, the overwater bungalows will start at $999.  (these are for 8 people)

• Like 1

It all depends on your ship and cruise.  Harmony in June is not even showing any day passes for online purchase. Over water cabanas are $1699 and  regular cabanas were $1299 or $1399, can’t remember.😂

Sherri🙂

We’re at Coco Cay on NYE 2020 (Anthem). Beach Club just dropped into my planner this past week or so. I’ve booked day passes at $49/$69 (and have already told our kids to eat alllll the lobster).  Cabanas are priced at $1,199/$1,499. Needless to say, I’m passing on that. 

Prices vary ship and sailings. Mine for Apr2020 for Over Water Cabana are $999. For A Full Day Thrill water pass $52.99... Thrill Cabana $299, Chill Cabana $499, Oasis $499, Beach Club $699, South Beach Cabana $499, SB Beach Bed $199...

I am booked to be there first week of April on Grandeur OTS and day pass was $50/pp - that includes use of the private area - infinity pool, beach, loungers, towels and upgraded lunch with steak and lobster.     I plan on eating lots of lobster and it will be his birthday that day so I hope he eats lots of lobster too!  I didn't tell him I booked it yet - ssshhh- LOL!

We will be there on Allure OTS middle of January but coco beach or chill beach aren't scheduled to be open then.   We are thinking about giving jet skis a ride.  He has done that but I have not.   I am little nervous as to whether I will be able to handle jet ski on my own.   He doesn't want any passengers on his.    

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We are thinking about giving jet skis a ride.  He has done that but I have not.   I am little nervous as to whether I will be able to handle jet ski on my own.   He doesn't want any passengers on his.    

If you can handle a tricycle, you can handle a jet-ski.  

You control the speed... you can putt-putt along at a crawl if you want to.

Edited by brillohead

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Don't you have to keep up with the group?

From what I've heard from numerous people, the guide stops every now and then for everyone to catch up -- one of many reasons why I wouldn't want to do jet-skis as a "tour".  Who wants to just play follow-the-leader? Where's the fun in that?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, brillohead said:

From what I've heard from numerous people, the guide stops every now and then for everyone to catch up -- one of many reasons why I wouldn't want to do jet-skis as a "tour".  Who wants to just play follow-the-leader? Where's the fun in that?

I would not want to be that person holding up the group😉