Burmuda pier?

helene109

Hi we have been on a few cruises. Can you please tell me what is at the pier when you get off the ship? Looking into two cruise lines. One does a 5 day and another line does a 7 day cruise.  My daughter just moved to Baltimore! Trying to figure out which one to do. Thanks 

Most large cruise ships dock at the Dockyard-- also called Royal Naval Dockyard. Smaller ships can dock in either downtown Hamilton or St George. 

The 5 day cruise sounds like RCCL and would dock on the west end at the Dockyard. The 7 day itinerary we would need to know the specific ship to tell you where it would dock. 

7 hours ago, helene109 said:

Hi we have been on a few cruises. Can you please tell me what is at the pier when you get off the ship? Looking into two cruise lines. One does a 5 day and another line does a 7 day cruise.  My daughter just moved to Baltimore! Trying to figure out which one to do. Thanks 

Zoom in on the map to show more detail of what's available right at the dockyard.  Of course there's more to explore beyond there.  https://www.gotobermuda.com/profile/dockyard-ferry-dock/1319