OBC for Central Park and Boardwalk

tinkertwo

1 hour ago, DesireeC03 said:

Hi Friends - I am late on this topic.  I booked a  guarantee neighborhood balcony for next month and had no idea that perks were included!!  Will they leave a note in our stateroom delineating the perks?

thanks

Most likely.  If not, see Guest Services.

• Like 1

I posted this in the other original thread, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put in here also...

Neither of mine have shown up yet (for Feb 2020 Harmony sailing). I just got off the phone with C&A and they said that the OBC's are being done "by hand" and taking longer than expected and I should see it by the end of the month. 

Understandable that it takes a while if being done manually, but odd that they didn't realize the time it would take before they told everyone that it would be available to use "by October 11th"... 🤔 

39 minutes ago, fletch1027 said:

I posted this in the other original thread, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put in here also...

Neither of mine have shown up yet (for Feb 2020 Harmony sailing). I just got off the phone with C&A and they said that the OBC's are being done "by hand" and taking longer than expected and I should see it by the end of the month. 

Understandable that it takes a while if being done manually, but odd that they didn't realize the time it would take before they told everyone that it would be available to use "by October 11th"... 🤔 

I also called. The day I called the OBC was posted to my reservation and I received an email with the change on my statement. I saw that the 50 dollar credit was there. I did not see the credit on my cruise planner several days later so I called again. After being on hold several times and then talking to a supervisor I was told that the credit can only be used on board so it will not appear on my cruise planner. I explained that I did think that it was fair to do it this way but was told there was nothing that could be done. So if you were looking to buy something ahead of time you will not be able to. If anyone received the credit and it is on their cruise planner ahead of time please post. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, blue is the best said:

I also called. The day I called the OBC was posted to my reservation and I received an email with the change on my statement. I saw that the 50 dollar credit was there. I did not see the credit on my cruise planner several days later so I called again. After being on hold several times and then talking to a supervisor I was told that the credit can only be used on board so it will not appear on my cruise planner. I explained that I did think that it was fair to do it this way but was told there was nothing that could be done. So if you were looking to buy something ahead of time you will not be able to. If anyone received the credit and it is on their cruise planner ahead of time please post. Thank you.

Ours showed up on our cruise planner and is available for use ahead of time. I don't think you were given correct information.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fletch1027 said:

We are also going on the Harmony in Feb 2020. Are you also going on Harmony again in April 2020?

6 hours ago, blue is the best said:

Mine is in the cruise planner. We are on Allure Dec. 2020

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, blue is the best said:

i got ours and already spent it.

11 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

We are also going on the Harmony in Feb 2020. Are you also going on Harmony again in April 2020?

No, we have two reservations for the same Harmony cruise in Feb 2020. Us and my in-laws. I should get some extra OBC due to that... 🤣

3 hours ago, fletch1027 said:

No, we have two reservations for the same Harmony cruise in Feb 2020. Us and my in-laws. I should get some extra OBC due to that... 🤣

Ok was just curious as your countdown timer says 5 months and 24 days until your cruise on the Harmony.

Thought maybe you were going twice.

23 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Ok was just curious as your countdown timer says 5 months and 24 days until your cruise on the Harmony.

Thought maybe you were going twice.

Must be a glitch in the countdown app... 🙂

8 minutes ago, Grandma Petania said:

My travel agent was told that the OBC won’t show up until 7 days before each cruise (We have 4 booked).  Should I call RC to try to get it posted sooner?

That’s strange!  I have two cruises next year and I can see both the OBC’s today.

Received a letter from Royal yesterday. We're sailing Feb 2020:

"

Dear Guest, 

We're in the process of reviewing our DINE - DRINK - DISCOVER survey results and noticed you didn't fill it out. We know life gets busy so, we've re-opened the survey to give you some extra time to fill it out! It'll be available until Friday, November 1st, 2019. 

Before you fill out the survey, make sure...

• You have your booking number handy. We've added it below for your convenience. (If you enter the incorrect booking number, you'll automatically receive the Onboard Credit.)
  • Only one guest fills out the survey per stateroom. If more than one person does or if the same person submits the survey twice, we'll honor whichever result was submitted last.

All you have to do is click here to choose whether you want to keep your DINE - DRINK - DISCOVER amenities or if you prefer the $50 USD Onboard Credit. 

If you don't respond by November 1st, you'll automatically receive the Onboard Credit and once the survey is closed, no further changes will be made to this preference. Your Onboard Credit will be added to your reservation beginning November 6th, 2019.

Thanks for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you onboard soon! 

Sincerely,

Aurora Yera-Rodriguez 

Associate Vice President of Guest Services

Royal Caribbean International"

IDK if the click here link will be operational with my cut and paste of the letter. This is the link:

https://dinedrinkdiscoverguestsurvey.questionpro.com

• Like 1