Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
rockon391

Symphony Laser Tag Signup

After you board go to Studio B and reserve your day/time.  Only one reservation is accepted.  There is a stand by line that moves fairly quickly as a lot who make reservations do not show up.

3 hours ago, rockon391 said:

How/where do you make reservations for laser tag on Symphony?

You might be able to do that in the RCI app. 

Edited by Biker19

21 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You might be able to do that in the RCI app. 

Definitely cannot reserve laser tag in the App. The app itself is very limited much like all of RCI's websites. 

5 hours ago, rockon391 said:

Definitely cannot reserve laser tag in the App. The app itself is very limited much like all of RCI's websites. 

It worked completely fine on Allure... so are you saying it was limited after you've been connected to Symphony or using it now while on land?

Edited by Mr. Candyman

18 hours ago, rockon391 said:

Not accurate. You can reserve via the app, but only once as someone else previously mentioned.

26 minutes ago, vision14k said:

Not accurate. You can reserve via the app, but only once as someone else previously mentioned.

I was on Symphony in June.  The ability to reserve in the app was inactivated, the only way to book was in person on board.

I will not be on the ship for another 6 days....so either you have to be on the ship then or it simply does not work but that is nothing new with RCI's websites.🙂

Seriously for a company trying so hard to grow...if they just invested a bit in their infrastructure the dollars would more quickly add up. 

2 hours ago, MaryEBS said:

I was on Symphony in June.  The ability to reserve in the app was inactivated, the only way to book was in person on board.

I was on it a week ago and it worked.

We just got off yesterday.  Could not reserve laser tag with the app when we first boarded.  I did not attempt it any other time during the week.  We went to On Air shortly after boarding, they had multiple folks set up taking reservations for all entertainment, not just laser tag.  We had everything else booked so only booked laser tag.  We were allowed to book 3 sessions and we participated in all three.  We never did stand by but I did notice during 2 of our 3 sessions the stand by line was not long.  The last session was the last sea day and the stand by line was crazy.  The we never waited more than 10-15 minutes... much smoother than on the Navigator in March were no reservations were taken and you couldn't see how many people were in front of you until after you entered Studio B and there were tons of people sitting and waiting.  The reservations were great!