Medallion App Linked Bookings

Jeter02

On 10/13/2019 at 1:33 PM, steelers36 said:

The above reports of recent poor experience led me to check Medallion Class app.  I noticed that for our upcoming Nov cruise that "all of a sudden" we were showing as missing Passport info.  But it was there.  And when I tried to edit it, that function did not work.  We were still set up for Medallion delivery.  I decided to call in.

The OCEAN rep eventually escalated my call and she spoke to a "Tier 2" support person.  While she was off the phone, I noticed that my logo and wife's would switch from orange to green and back again - sometimes one and sometimes both of us.  Made me wonder if a tech was playing around with our record.  Anyway, I then noticed that the EDIT icon was working and I could review our Passport info and see it was fine.  I then checked boarding passes and they now showed OCEAN Ready.  But then one or both of us would change to orange spontaneously and the BP would indicate not OCEAN Ready.  Weird indeed.

When rep came back on the phone, I told her what was going on.  I don't think she really knew anything much and didn't have an explanation other than perhaps some computer glitches.  She had been telling me I must be O Ready if I have a Medallion order.  (Of course, I explained to her that we were O Ready some time back and therefore could request shipment, but now showing otherwise). 

I finally concluded by closing app when we were both fully green surrounding our pictures and will check again in a day or two, presuming some sort of system errors.  Hopefully, I just ran into a temporary glitch.

From what I could tell, the app was working fine.  I notice that all the old features are now implemented in Medallion Class app.  This includes the stateroom account review, so no more need at all for the browser access (although I did prefer it's presentation for shipboard activities, with my preference still being the paper Patter for overall review of things in one spot and would really be happy with a PDF of it posted to the app).

Just received an email today from OCEAN Medallion support team informing me my issue was resolved.  They had to reset my password in doing so which explained why I could not login earlier today and had to use Forgot My Password process in order to make a new one.  LOL - if only their email had come sooner letting me know my temporary password was "Princess1".

When I did get in, I noticed we are both 100% green.  Medallions not indicated as shipped yet, so I do hope my direction to our pre-cruise hotel works.

It's week 4 and still no resolution nor contact from the IT department yet. I call the Ocean Navigator line frequently throughout the week. Sadly I know the temporary password as well when the fiddle with my account, I use that Princess1 password to login, but they never seem to make any changes of progress on all my bookings that won't link. All in all I no way to pre order mg medallion. Good times!