Cruise Critic Community
singinalot

I’m back!! My Jewel of the Seas Greek Isles Travel Blog Round 2

so y’all remember how I said we got pasta and katafi to have a dinner night with our friends? well that night was tonight! I also stopped by the store and picked up Talenti gelato in pistachio and caramel cookie crunch.

Dinner was so amazing I didn’t get any pictures but we all said how we could taste the actual flavors of the pasta and sauce and none of us felt bloated after...which of course meant we had to have dessert immediately.

just as good as we remembered!
aa1c80a54c8f15dfc9c039148da338ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/17/2019 at 2:19 PM, singinalot said:

There was a $17.49 full bag special. We filled it with 10 of Nates shirts and 2 dress pants (it was returned at 7pm on the following Nate...right in the nick of time for formal night).

We were on this cruise with you and didn't get the bag for pressing.  Note to self:  ask for it!

I can’t believe you only have a couple more days. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! I’m sure it will be absolutely amazing. And I can’t wait to see a picture or two. 😊

P.S. - (It can wait a little while. Enjoy your day. Your honeymoon. The start of your new life. Etc. Just remember those of us patiently waiting for wedding pictures. 😂)

I can’t believe you only have a couple more days. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! I’m sure it will be absolutely amazing. And I can’t wait to see a picture or two.

P.S. - (It can wait a little while. Enjoy your day. Your honeymoon. The start of your new life. Etc. Just remember those of us patiently waiting for wedding pictures. )

it’s so crazy it’s almost here. Just tried on my dress with my sisters. I haven’t seen one in 3 years as she lives in Paris. The other I hadn’t seen since January 2018. Dad and Grandma are on their way from the airport!

I think I’m gonna live in my dress for as long as I possibly can

Enjoy your day!   Will Nate's Tux be sleeveless?  Tell him to share his arm workout

Edited by Domino D

On 10/21/2019 at 3:22 PM, singinalot said:

and now the tourist groups are flooding in...time for us to go
1ddc94817b10578405b47edee4871620.jpg

That's my Penny in the blue sweat shirt and shorts - you remember her from the shuttle from the ship to the hotel, right?

hi everyone!!! we are now happily married. I am going to put the wedding vlog together over the next week as videos pour in, but here’s a sneak peek...our photographer is also editing all the official pics still.
It was an incredible night. Everything went just as I planned. The room was filled with so much love. We both cried endlessly.

cb21b7bb8c5814d344956f8e94a532bf.jpg

897fb22857fa7906ba64cc27e024b36e.jpg

2e9ae531510ed81cec9d06d146e0f2e9.jpg

Congrats Crystal and Nate!!!  I was thinking about you guys yesterday and hoping you had the wedding of your dreams!  You looked stunning and I'm so happy to hear everything went perfectly.  Cheers to a long and happy marriage filled with lots of cruises together 🍾👰🤵💖

Congrats to you both! You looked beautiful. That dance picture with you gazing into each other's eyes says it all.❤️

Heather

42 minutes ago, silkismom said:

Congratulations and have a wonder life together. Never go to bed angry!😉

No, stay up and fight until dawn 😉

Congratulations to the new husband and wife 🎉 

Congratulations! Beautiful wedding pictures. Wishing you happiness.

Really enjoyed reading about your trip. Sounds fabulous, and is on my list of places to go for sure.

Congratulations!!! You both look fabulous and hope you enjoyed every moment of your special day. Wishing you both a long life of happiness, fun, joy, love and lots of cruising. 💖🍸💐

Loved following your cruise last year and this one! Thank you for all your work sharing your trips with us. We are scheduled for the Greek Isles cruise on the Explorer next fall. 

But best by far is your wedding pictures! Congratulations to you and Nate! Wishing you many years of happiness as a married couple ❤️

Sharon

Congratulations on the beginning of your life together as husband & wife! You both looked great!💐

I remember reading your engagement cruise review last year. So fun to travel along with you and get to see some wedding picutres! Congrats! I look forward to reading your married review next year!

On 10/16/2019 at 10:23 AM, singinalot said:

Norris (Bimmer09) has mentioned this coffee shop and I had looked around for it last year but we stumbled upon it accidentally this trip as we continued walking
78e5361e609647ed8f49b8b162e17c3a.jpg

Crystal, just making it over here now that I am done on the X board. Did you get a chance to sit and people watch here over a great cup of Roman coffee?

Norris, thanking you for the Sant Angelo pics as we just looked at it from the bridge

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful congratulations!  I am exhausted but so overjoyed.  The last of the family left this morning and I am back at work.  I do plan to leave early tomorrow to turn in the marriage license and hopefully get to the social security office to get that ball rolling. I've already started changing my last name on all social media and have been working on the wedding vlog, but I keep crying when I watch it so I haven't been able to edit as much. LOL.