Availability of Excursions - Epic, April 2020

Hello! We're getting excited for our cruise on Epic in April. We're still fairly new to NCL, and I have a question about booking excursions. We typically prefer non-ship tours, but I'd like to use our $50 shore excursion credit in at least a couple of the the ports. I was thinking zip lining at Harvest Caye and possibly Maya Key on Roatan. When I log in and go to "Explore and Plan," I'm only seeing 1 excursion for HC and 1 for Roatan vs. 14 for Costa Maya and 36 for Cozumel. I'm assuming more will be added for HC and Roatan. Any rhyme or reason as to when? Can the zip lining on HC be booked in advance? Thanks in advance for any input!

Edited by LisaLisa87
spelling

We cruise in February and still have one port with no excursions listed.

When we visited Harvest Caye several years ago, we were able to book the ziplining in advanced. Keep checking and more excursions should eventually be added.

You might also want to try calling to see if there is anything showing up for the people taking care of reservations over the phone.

9 hours ago, LisaLisa87 said:

Hello! We're getting excited for our cruise on Epic in April. We're still fairly new to NCL, and I have a question about booking excursions. We typically prefer non-ship tours, but I'd like to use our $50 shore excursion credit in at least a couple of the the ports. I was thinking zip lining at Harvest Caye and possibly Maya Key on Roatan. When I log in and go to "Explore and Plan," I'm only seeing 1 excursion for HC and 1 for Roatan vs. 14 for Costa Maya and 36 for Cozumel. I'm assuming more will be added for HC and Roatan. Any rhyme or reason as to when? Can the zip lining on HC be booked in advance? Thanks in advance for any input!

NCL seems to be slow on adding excursions into their website, we cruise on Epic 2/6 and there are several ports with no or very limited excursions.