Cruise Critic Community
FSU1991

Grease Reservations - can't find them Independence

Hi All,

We are sailing Independence Thanksgiving cruise. It is our 11th cruise so we are not new to RCCL. However, I cannot see where to book reservations for Grease. Has something changed? Is the show off that week?  I actually do not see a tab for "Entertainment" at all. Only thing different this cruise is that I booked through Travel Agent vs RCCL website this time.

Thanks for any help.

I do not think you reserve entertainment for this ship.  Only Quantum and Oasis class.  Someone else can confirm though.

got it!!!! Thanks for the info.  I did not know this.  Makes me feel better! lol!

🙂

6 hours ago, VaTech8912 said:

Someone else can confirm though.

Correct.  Get there early, because it does fill up 

It's too bad it is set up this way, I like pre booking entertainment.  If it's done on the other ships, it should be done on Indy.

It's because there's no need on this ship...the shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional dining times, so anyone can go to whichever showing they like.  Thing don't 'overlap" as they do on the larger ships.   

If you have early seating, you will go to the show AFTER dinner.  If you have late seating, you'll go before dinner.  If you do MTD, it's up to you to eat at the appropriate time to see either of those shows.

8 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

It's because there's no need on this ship...the shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional dining times, so anyone can go to whichever showing they like.  Thing don't 'overlap" as they do on the larger ships.   

If you have early seating, you will go to the show AFTER dinner.  If you have late seating, you'll go before dinner.  If you do MTD, it's up to you to eat at the appropriate time to see either of those shows.

And unlike Oasis class, Freedom class can sit the entire passenger count in 2 seatings.