Just for fun

jcool

We did 4 last year, but only 1 this year.  We did have another cruise scheduled for November, but have had to cancel due to an illness in the family.

However, next year, barring any unforeseen obstacles, we're currently scheduled for 6 (the wife retires at the end of this year and I retired in 2017) since we will have an abundance of free time on our hands. 😀

Garnett

Edited by N7786W Flyer

Usually 1 but we ended up taking 2 this year and I am worried that Cupcake wants to start making that a tradition....

Just hit Gold this trip and now that we are only 47 points away from Platinum, she is getting excited (okay, we both are.)
That first pin sure is shiny and that first complimentary drink on the last day was mighty tasty!
(Chivas Regal 18 on the rocks for me!)

I’d say the “average” would be 1, but we sometimes book more. We actually have 3 booked for 2020. The Glory in February, and a B2B on the Magic in April. I wanted to do a long Journey cruise for 2021, but our son and daughter in law would like to cruise with us in early 2021, but for no longer than an 8 day, due to work requirements. I guess we can book us another later in the year.