Jeep, golf cart or car??? OH the decisions!

marynjason

HI all I have been scouring the threads for updated news regarding renting something to transport us! Looking into golf cart or a car of some sort. I've read mixed reviews and recommendations but a lot seem to be outdated. Can someone please let me know if you've rented recently and which way would you go 🙂 

We are a party of 7.. van? But thinking thugs maybe too much and it would be cheaper to rent 2 small cars

Thinking golf cart for the fun of it.... but car to secure our stuff while at the beach....HELP! lol

If going to Governors or Pillory beaches,  a van for your group is best. 2 golf carts will set you back more than any single  vehicle.  But, as I  recall,  Tony's and the major rentals are at the airport where as carts are just outside the port entrance.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for some info. on Golf Cart rentals. I see on Wet Money Tour's website that, for golf cart rental, it says the renter has to replace the gas used. Do you have to fill it up at a gas station or is it just a fee paid to the rental company? If it's DIY, are all the gas stations in Cockburn Town. Looking at google maps, there doesn't seem to be one near the cruise port. About how much did it cost you in gas to run around for the day?

Also, do the golf carts have keys? If we make stops at a beach or wherever, I was wondering about leaving the golf cart unattended. Thanks for the info.