Club Orange

qsuzi

23 minutes ago, margar said:

Yes, I believe it is open to all people if you choose to pay the upcharge on your sailing. 

That's correct. It is included for Neptune Suites and Pinnacle Suites, but not for Signature or Vista suites. For all other passengers, there's a charge.

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

Oddly, I just got an offer to buy Club Orange access for $35 a day even though I'm booked in a Neptune Suite on Koningsdam on the October 31 trans-Atlantic from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale.  I'm told it was a mistake.  I can only hope they haven't made a change that no one has been told about ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Petunia1950 said:

Oddly, I just got an offer to buy Club Orange access for $35 a day even though I'm booked in a Neptune Suite on Koningsdam on the October 31 trans-Atlantic from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale.  I'm told it was a mistake.  I can only hope they haven't made a change that no one has been told about ...

Same thing happened to me last month on the Zuiderdam. It makes me think Club Orange is being offered randomly without checking to see which cabin is booked. 

5 minutes ago, SJSULIBRARIAN said:

Same thing happened to me last month on the Zuiderdam. It makes me think Club Orange is being offered randomly without checking to see which cabin is booked. 

Oh, I’m pretty sure it is a mass email out like shore excursions, etc.  All automatic.

Expecting HAL to configure by cabin category probably won’t happen until the next century at the rate their IT is going.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, SJSULIBRARIAN said:

I was surprised since Club Orange didn't exist the last time I sailed in a Neptune Suite, so I thought maybe I misunderstood how Club Orange works on Koningsdam.  I hope no one blindly buys the upsell without realizing they don't actually need to ...

Question:  On most of the older HA ships, Neptune suite passengers had the option of enjoying breakfast in the Pinnacle.  Will the section created in the main dinning room for orange club members for breakfast replace the privilege of having breakfast in the Pinnacle or will both options be available to Neptune suite passengers?

5 hours ago, zlato said:

Question:  On most of the older HA ships, Neptune suite passengers had the option of enjoying breakfast in the Pinnacle.  Will the section created in the main dinning room for orange club members for breakfast replace the privilege of having breakfast in the Pinnacle or will both options be available to Neptune suite passengers?

On any of the non- Pinnacle class ships (all ships but the N Statendam, Koningsdam and  future Ryndam) Neptune Suite passengers have breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill.

11 hours ago, Petunia1950 said:

I was surprised since Club Orange didn't exist the last time I sailed in a Neptune Suite, so I thought maybe I misunderstood how Club Orange works on Koningsdam.  I hope no one blindly buys the upsell without realizing they don't actually need to ...

I am sure that some people will.  Its hard for people to keep up with all the deals/promotions/sales.  That is, unless they are on CC alot!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

I am sure that some people will.  Its hard for people to keep up with all the deals/promotions/sales.  That is, unless they are on CC alot!

I would be clueless without CC!

Edited by Petunia1950

1 hour ago, Petunia1950 said:

I would be clueless without CC!

I agree! I have learned so many useful tips here. On top of all the deals/promotions/sales, there are the differences among HAL's ships. I often have to stop and ask myself things like which ships have Tamarind? Which ships have the good spa? etc. 

• Like 2