Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Barry ATL

Cheers on Debarkation Day

Recommended Posts

Can we use the Cheers package on debarkation day?  Maybe a Bloody Mary in the MDR with the final breakfast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. your Cheers pkg. will expire at 5:59 am on debarkation morning. The pkg is based on 6am-6am time periods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used it at the coffee bar every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does work at the coffee bar, I got one this last Sunday morning while waiting to get off. Although I have not found anywhere that serves drinks if it exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ray98 said:

I have used it at the coffee bar every time.

 

3 minutes ago, kbh2 said:

It does work at the coffee bar, I got one this last Sunday morning while waiting to get off. Although I have not found anywhere that serves drinks if it exists.

 

This was my experience, as well.  But then, my information on this may be a bit out of date - I last purchased Cheers! in 2016, IIRC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually got a bloody mary and mimosa at Havana Bar on Sunshine while waiting to debark. Only had to pay tax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cruisin4beaches said:

No. your Cheers pkg. will expire at 5:59 am on debarkation morning. The pkg is based on 6am-6am time periods


This has not been our experience. We always buy Cheers and on most cruises have used it on debarkation morning for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including our last cruise which ended on Monday this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the cruises that I bought Cheers...I've had a few drinks at the Casino Bar before debarking....paid the tax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

 

 

This was my experience, as well.  But then, my information on this may be a bit out of date - I last purchased Cheers! in 2016, IIRC. 

I was on the Valor in September and used it for coffee also after 8 a.m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...