Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Werangels

New suite experiences survey

Recommended Posts

The email said it wanted to learn from guests experiences and identify what amenities suite guests most wanted to see.  I clicked on the link and it asked age range as first question then which suite you stayed in and the next screen said thank you and closed the survey?  Is there a problem with the loading of this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Same here. Got to question 4 of 7. 

 

Phil 


it appears you got further 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like someone did not fully test it before launching it - I got country, age, had I cruised recently and once I put the room in out I was thrown.  If I was filtered out because of my responses fine, but you should have an appropriate end page.  A very badly designed survey which as they are using survey monkey shouldn't happen as it is really easy to use and test before launching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uktog said:

Looks like someone did not fully test it before launching it - I got country, age, had I cruised recently and once I put the room in out I was thrown.  If I was filtered out because of my responses fine, but you should have an appropriate end page.  A very badly designed survey which as they are using survey monkey shouldn't happen as it is really easy to use and test before launching. 


Agree.  We use it for work surveys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got all the way through.  Since our last Azamara cruise had a (paid) upgrade to CW, that's the level I checked.  Apparently they only want to know what people who book the top suites want added as amenities – and some of them were pretty frightening, in the sense of Azamara adding a real class system.  I had to choose 3 new amenities from a dozen or so.  Luggage service from home, transfers to ship, upgraded drinks package – all OK but will mean the prices of CO and CW go even higher.  But things like reserved seating areas throughout the ship – NO, NO, NO !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got all the way through.  Since our last Azamara cruise had a (paid) upgrade to CW, that's the level I checked.  Apparently they only want to know what people who book the top suites want added as amenities – and some of them were pretty frightening, in the sense of Azamara adding a real class system.  I had to choose 3 new amenities from a dozen or so.  Luggage service from home, transfers to ship, upgraded drinks package – all OK but will mean the prices of CO and CW go even higher.  But things like reserved seating areas throughout the ship – NO, NO, NO !!!


I would like to say that one of the ‘key’ reasons we booked Azamara was because of the lack of segregation..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got all the way through.  Since our last Azamara cruise had a (paid) upgrade to CW, that's the level I checked.  Apparently they only want to know what people who book the top suites want added as amenities – and some of them were pretty frightening, in the sense of Azamara adding a real class system.  I had to choose 3 new amenities from a dozen or so.  Luggage service from home, transfers to ship, upgraded drinks package – all OK but will mean the prices of CO and CW go even higher.  But things like reserved seating areas throughout the ship – NO, NO, NO !!!

Meanwhile those who are truly loyal and would appreciate those things and who have paid much more in total for their accommodations are forgotten.  Short term seems to be the way of it with Azamara and it’s a real shame.  But I know the drill. 

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got dropped out and I was upset because it seemed like the perfect opportunity to complain about loosing the suite laundry benefit since we already get it through our LCV status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very poorly done got to type of suite and it kicked out.

Will leave AZ if they use more of a class system that is why we do not use some other upper end lines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Werangels said:

The email said it wanted to learn from guests experiences and identify what amenities suite guests most wanted to see.  I clicked on the link and it asked age range as first question then which suite you stayed in and the next screen said thank you and closed the survey?  Is there a problem with the loading of this?

As soon as it got to what cabin type did we stayed in, it  finished  the survey!

I suppose it’s really geared to people who have stayed in a suite rather than an ordinary verandah cabin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropped out for us too,once we put cabin details in? Maybe same people designed survey as Azamara website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got all the way through.  Since our last Azamara cruise had a (paid) upgrade to CW, that's the level I checked.  Apparently they only want to know what people who book the top suites want added as amenities – and some of them were pretty frightening, in the sense of Azamara adding a real class system.  I had to choose 3 new amenities from a dozen or so.  Luggage service from home, transfers to ship, upgraded drinks package – all OK but will mean the prices of CO and CW go even higher.  But things like reserved seating areas throughout the ship – NO, NO, NO !!!

Yes, well  as soon as they do that we will  be looking elsewhere. Maybe they really need to look at the dress code of some people in the dining rooms including Prime C and Aqualina 

Also in MDR, the dress code is getting way too “casual”. 

 

So how on such a small ship do they do reserved seating. 

Only people in suites can use the pool seating area, can only use  prime c or aquilina??  They block off an area of the MDR for suite passengers only. 

 

While everyone else, who enjoy Azamara because of their “family” feel have to  become second class passengers on not so luxury ships!!!!

Azamara are certainly losing the plot if this is really their plan😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Werangels said:


I would like to say that one of the ‘key’ reasons we booked Azamara was because of the lack of segregation..... 

Absolutely spot on Werangles. One of our KEY reasons for booking Azamara. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got all the way through.  Since our last Azamara cruise had a (paid) upgrade to CW, that's the level I checked.  Apparently they only want to know what people who book the top suites want added as amenities – and some of them were pretty frightening, in the sense of Azamara adding a real class system.  I had to choose 3 new amenities from a dozen or so.  Luggage service from home, transfers to ship, upgraded drinks package – all OK but will mean the prices of CO and CW go even higher.  But things like reserved seating areas throughout the ship – NO, NO, NO !!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our last cruise was in a club continent suite but we were thrown out for selecting that. If they only wanted the views of the top suites they should have used their management information to have selected participants rather than hack off a wider number. 
Creating exclusive areas - oh here we go again spoiling the Azamara experiences by dragging them to the RC/X model- would certainly get a vote from us, a vote from our wallet and feet to somewhere else. The fact the question has even been asked really worries me that at head office they’ve no idea what makes Azamara special or if they do they aren’t allowed to care by corporate big brother and the millennial children. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the influx of former RCI and Celebrity executives into senior Azamara positions may be driving this, much like the new upgrade scheme.  These people have shown they have no clue as to what makes Azamara Azamara.  Having Azamara emulate mass-market lines like RCCL and Celebrity will drive away longtime Azamara loyalists--as it is doing me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uktog said:

Our last cruise was in a club continent suite but we were thrown out for selecting that. If they only wanted the views of the top suites they should have used their management information to have selected participants rather than hack off a wider number. 
Creating exclusive areas - oh here we go again spoiling the Azamara experiences by dragging them to the RC/X model- would certainly get a vote from us, a vote from our wallet and feet to somewhere else. The fact the question has even been asked really worries me that at head office they’ve no idea what makes Azamara special or if they do they aren’t allowed to care by corporate big brother and the millennial children. 
 

It's disappointing to read that Azamara seems, like the UK Gov't, to be in a 'race to the bottom'! We are going into the Az product with open minds, having cruised many lines. Recently we have tried MSC Yacht Club (a fantastic experience), and Crystal (very good, but not worth the price) and plan next year to try Oceania and have booked for a 4th time in MSC Yacht Club!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DRJVH said:

Absolutely spot on Werangles. One of our KEY reasons for booking Azamara. 

It would be a terrible mistake for Azamara to create a ""caste system".  We would also stop sailing with them if that happened and we have been with them since the beginning.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

I think the influx of former RCI and Celebrity executives into senior Azamara positions may be driving this, much like the new upgrade scheme.  These people have shown they have no clue as to what makes Azamara Azamara.  Having Azamara emulate mass-market lines like RCCL and Celebrity will drive away longtime Azamara loyalists--as it is doing me.


It’s annoying when they can’t let any of the sister lines have a separate identity.  They seem to want all their lines to be as similar as possible to Royal Caribbean.  One size doesn’t fit all.  If we wanted a two tier experience, there are other lines we could cruise with (gee, like Celebrity or Royal Caribbean). In fact, the two tier experience is one of the reasons we have outgrown Celebrity, and won’t be going back.  I hope we don’t get chased away from Azamara by the same tactics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lisiamc said:


It’s annoying when they can’t let any of the sister lines have a separate identity.  They seem to want all their lines to be as similar as possible to Royal Caribbean.  One size doesn’t fit all.  If we wanted a two tier experience, there are other lines we could cruise with (gee, like Celebrity or Royal Caribbean). In fact, the two tier experience is one of the reasons we have outgrown Celebrity, and won’t be going back.  I hope we don’t get chased away from Azamara by the same tactics. 

Now that RCI has a significant financial interest in Silversea you would think they'd begin to understand the differences between an upscale boutique line and down-market mass-market lines.  I'm afraid they're just short-term money-grubbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...