Cruise Critic Community
Scrapnana

ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades October 19, 2019

Nieuw Amsterdam will be making her first visit to FLL this season and will be at pier 26 (starboard to) from 0530-1700.  She is doing a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

image.png.a85f45c92405be50636d1ef1562932b1.png

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (19 Oct d1700); Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos (21 Oct 0800-1500); San Juan, Puerto Rico (22 Oct 1300-2300); St Thomas, US Virgin Islands (23 Oct 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (25 Oct 0800-1500); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 Oct a0700)

Also in port is Majesty of the Seas at pier 19 from 0600-1600.

Zaandam will be in Aruba from 0800-2300.  https://www.portarubawebcam.com/

Next up:  Zuiderdam on 20 October.

Edited by Scrapnana

Season is really starting to crank up.

I'll probably forget Zaandam in Aruba in the am. But NA should be an easy routine starter.

We are sailing on her tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to being on board again.

1 hour ago, DFD1 said:

We are sailing on her tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to being on board again.

Have a wonderful time!  We sail on her November 16; if you get a chance please report back of the wonderful things you saw & did on the ship!

Can't wait to see her - we've sailed on her twice.   Love having sail-aways again!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

8 hours ago, DFD1 said:

Wishing you a fabulous cruise.

YAY happy to see the cruise ships starting to make their way back to Ft. Lauderdale.....hope to be here for sail away!!!!!

Zaandam docked - with Freewinds spoiling most of the view - but she is at least at a dock we can see. 

She will leave at 11 pm - I will not be here.

I was sound asleep when the NA arrived.  Nice to see her back from ALASKA,  The Carribean season for HAL is starting up.  A bit slow but starting up.  I board the Nieuw Statendam three weeks from tomorrow. I might be tied up at Sail away time.

25 minutes ago, Himself said:

I was sound asleep when the NA arrived.  Nice to see her back from ALASKA,  The Carribean season for HAL is starting up.  A bit slow but starting up.  I board the Nieuw Statendam three weeks from tomorrow. I might be tied up at Sail away time.

Are you 'working' that cruise? She usually leaves at 5 and that is a busy time for you - normally.

I am booked on her Dec 7-21 and now I know where I will be most Saturday afternoons between 4 and 5 pm.  Thank you for the reminder. I love this ship.

Thank you for the reminder today!!

Bummer here on the West Coast being sound asleep 😴!! Thank you for the picture so nice when you can see the lights on her! Very peaceful!

Denise😊