Cruise Critic Community
jcruiser8888

Meraviglia Mini Bar ?

Hi all...I'm sailing in October, 2020 (not Bellissima) and am in the YC.  Since I booked with mini bar included would that be honored?  Just curious.

This past summer I sailed on the Armonia with an upgraded drinks package that was no longer available but it was honored on board.  I did have to tell servers/room steward etc. multiple times to check with their supervisor re: getting what I originally paid for.

Thank you!

On 10/21/2019 at 10:56 PM, tymike said:

Hi all...I'm sailing in October, 2020 (not Bellissima) and am in the YC.  Since I booked with mini bar included would that be honored?  Just curious.

This past summer I sailed on the Armonia with an upgraded drinks package that was no longer available but it was honored on board.  I did have to tell servers/room steward etc. multiple times to check with their supervisor re: getting what I originally paid for.

Thank you!

Apparently on Bellissima it’s not being honoured, they have been told if they want minibar replenished they have to pay . They are given a free 750ml bottle of alcohol of choice but not sure if it will be replaced free of charge if used. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:56 PM, tymike said:

Thank you!

I’m on MSC Divina in a fortnight and have booked well in advance of the “MSC drink kerfuffle” date. I expect stuff such as NF, and I certainly expect the servers to know the codes on our card.