LIVE Equinox 8 Night Eastern Caribbean!!!!

h20cruzer

On 11/7/2019 at 5:29 PM, nimiq said:

I almost got the same question but me it’s for s Dirty Martini ?

I would probably be under classic with the small martini glass. Provided you used the alcohol listed in the classic package. Would not be covered for large martini at the Martini Bar.

On 11/8/2019 at 7:26 AM, miched said:

We were also on this cruise and I wanted to see the opinions of others with my input influencing them.

When I read what you wrote is exactly the same as what we did and experienced.  We only attended 3 shows, the two by Ralph Harris and Hard Days Night.

The only time we seen the Captain was at the officers Reception in the Retreat Lounge The only time we seen the CD was at the shows.   

I don’t remember seeing the CC host  or who it was.  We went to the Elite lounge one morning and no one questioned us or approached us.  We sat down by a window and drank the coffee we brought in from Cafe al Bacio and then left.

I thought it may have been our fault of not seeing any of them as we didn’t go to many functions, attend the CC Mingle, or activities.

Normally the officers and staff are all over the ship interacting with the passengers and there were more activities.  

I don’t know if it is up to the Captain or CD but there was no Liars Club or Not so Newly Wed  Show.  They did have I think Family Fued but we didn’t go to it.

As the OP made note of the staff was very busy at the Martini bar but it always is before the dining hours in the MDR.  At 8:30 when the 2nd seating opens up the bar empties out.   The same during HH, the place is packed until dinner time.

Over all the workers gave good service but they didn’t appear to have that same energy that enthusiasm.  

The Jazz Quartet normally played in the Ensemble Lounge and we spent some time there but not more than 30 minutes and left when their set ended.

We have been on many cruises with X and for some reason this one just didn’t have any life except for Halloween night.  Overall this cruise didn’t appear to be what we normally experienced on the other cruises.  .     

Reading the OPs  writings and your post makes me think that others experienced  the same.  

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I agree, no officiers around, and now I can't even remember who the cruise director was. Jeffery was the host at the Tuscan grill for breakfast and night time happy hour in the Sky lounge, I was there most days and he was not there all the time like other hosts.

12 hours ago, h20cruzer said:

I agree, no officiers around, and now I can't even remember who the cruise director was. Jeffery was the host at the Tuscan grill for breakfast and night time happy hour in the Sky lounge, I was there most days and he was not there all the time like other hosts.

I meant to say not influence others opinions by posting my thoughts too early because I don’t want it to influence their opinion or experience.   We enjoyed the cruise but It wouldn’t be ranked at the top of our favorite cruises. I would say that we would rate the 16 cruises we had on Carnival as more enjoyable and we were on a suite on this cruise.   It was our 3rd time in a suite and sad to say it would be ranked at the bottom of the 25 cruises we had on X.  

Something was lacking and it appears as if a few others agree.  There were 3000 and I am sure the majority of them thought the cruise was fantastic.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅