Meet and Greet Coordinator List

denmarks

8 minutes ago, dave_k58 said:

Sorry - but I would like to go to the M&G - is this the Nov 5 cruise?

No.  This is a thread to keep up with which Princess onshore coordinator is assigned to each ship.  You need to go to the thread for the 5 Nov sailing of whichever ship you are on which I believe is the Sky Princess.

12 hours ago, srice said:

No.  This is a thread to keep up with which Princess onshore coordinator is assigned to each ship.  You need to go to the thread for the 5 Nov sailing of whichever ship you are on which I believe is the Sky Princess.

THe title says Meet and Greet Coordinators

On 8/27/2021 at 8:22 AM, dave_k58 said:

Sorry - but I would like to go to the M&G - is this the Nov 5 cruise?

On 8/27/2021 at 8:33 AM, srice said:

This is the only Princess cruise I see for November 5 (of this year). Is this your roll call thread?

Edited by Thrak

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 11:29 PM, rabin1 said:

I guess it is nice to be so sure. I am going to a Meet & Mingle if you don't like the term go to a Meet & Greet. In the scheme of things again what does it really matter. Not going to debate like I said call it what you want and I will as well. I have hosted so many over the years people can call it how they see fit....................

BTW Diana Hall and I speak all the time and she also calls it a M&M. I am doing the one on the Dec 22nd cruise. I don;t do mine the way the others do. I do them really cool and have already spent over $400 to make it so cool.

Kathy

What exactly do you do to make them so cool?

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, kenvwv58 said:

Any Luck with the Meet & Mingle?  

I know they are working because of posts on CC.  Just be patient.  It might take a while.

BTW I born and raised in Charleston.  Go Mountaineers!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LynnForestgate said:

Hi Kathy.

Is the M&M similar to the "Friends of Dorothy" one sees mentioned ?

Am interested in learning how it works.

Do you dress up before meeting others ?

On Princess a Meet & Greet ("M&G) is a gathering of Cruise Critic members to meet each other on a sailing.  On some other cruise lines the event is called a Meet & Mingle.  Royal Caribbean, for example, organizes the M&M where on Princess the passengers organize the event.  A M&G or M&M is not a meeting of "Friends of Dorothy".  The dress at M&Gs and M&Ms is very casual.

Here is a link to a Cruise Critic article about "Friends of Dorothy" https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=188.

On 12/1/2020 at 12:29 PM, riiso1004 said:

No one for the Sky Princess? Anyone have that and would share I’d be grateful.

thanks, riiso1004

grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com

I just arranged a M&G for our Sky sailing next week.
Susan

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 1:31 AM, Me by the Sea said:

Hi,

sent an email to them this week and outlook returned it, stating they did not accept the email.

Did you check the address to make sure it was correct (grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com)?  If so did you resend it?  I will gladly contact that department to find out if there are any changes but I want to make sure your situation hasn't been resolved.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nini said:

Contact person and e-mail for the Emerald? Thanks

Use grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com for all ships.  It goes to a department and one of several persons will take care of you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LynnForestgate said:

Are you sure this information is correct ?

What part of it do you think isn't correct?  If you are questioning the highlighted words my question is what difference does it make?  In my last communication with that department that was the information I was given.  If you have other information I would be interested in hearing it and I will check it out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, srice said:

Use grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com for all ships.  It goes to a department and one of several persons will take care of you.

The OP posted e-mails for specific people on each ship. I thought it would be more efficient to contact the person for the Emerald.

1 hour ago, nini said:

The OP posted e-mails for specific people on each ship. I thought it would be more efficient to contact the person for the Emerald.

That is the way it was done before the sailing pause.  Most of the people in that department were laid off so they changed their method of contacting them.

This thread was set up to keep the list up to date but as of now only the one e-mail address is needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, srice said:

That is the way it was done before the sailing pause.  Most of the people in that department were laid off so they changed their method of contacting them.

This thread was set up to keep the list up to date but as of now only the one e-mail address is needed.

Thanks

21 hours ago, LynnForestgate said:

Agree with you Nini,  the obvious direction, would be to contact the ship directly in this case.

Not the general mail, as someone else mentioned and certainly  to a "Department and one of the several persons will take care of you" 🙂 🙂

Tick a boo

No.  grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com secures the room for you and notifies the onboard contact.  During the height of shutdown only Diana Hall was manning that station. 

Pre-covid the contacts weren't onboard either