Cruise wedding

mlewing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 11:54 AM, mlewing said:

Hello,

Which cruise line offers the best wedding (package) experience?

I'm sure it's quite subjective, however; we were married on RCCL Harmony of the Seas in April 2019.

We live in S. Florida and the ship departed from a area local to us so that made things much easier in many respects.

We had approximately 86 guests attend and about 45 cruised the week with us.  We had a great time.

If you choose RCCL, the one thing I will note is that they subcontract a company to assist in wedding planning.  The company is "Royal Weddings" and can easily allow you to believe that everything ins being handled directly by RCCL.  The process went well for us and I found communication to be on target.  Since we live locally it made it easier for us to bring wedding favors, etc. on board.

Obviously it is something you would want to plan in advance, as they will only host one wedding on board the day of embarkation.  We chose an embarkation day wedding so we could have guests attend that were not actually cruising and get a preferred choice of venue on board (we were married in Dazzles and it was awesome!).  If you are doing a destination wedding your planning would go accordingly.

Planning as far in advance as possible also allows for less stressful planning stages in my opinion.  It also allows for time to pay for everything (between the wedding and cruising it does add up).  

If you have any more questions.....feel free to ask  😊