Odd question - do any slot machines onboard take US quarters?

tartana

We are from Canada but have some US quarters on hand, and I know this is an odd question, but I'm wondering if there are any actual US quarter slot machines onboard Celebrity - sailing out of San Juan.  It would be kind of fun to just throw them in the machines. 

I’ve only seen them take bills. You would have to take the quarters to the cash window and exchange them for bills if you want to use them in a slot machine. I have seen the push machines which I assume take quarters, but not sure as I never play them.

Mary Ann

14 hours ago, tartana said:

We are from Canada but have some US quarters on hand, and I know this is an odd question, but I'm wondering if there are any actual US quarter slot machines onboard Celebrity - sailing out of San Juan.  It would be kind of fun to just throw them in the machines. 

Loved to use quarters in the old days and pull the handle too.  It at least slowed you down a bit and cut the spending!  But I also loved to cash out and get a bucket full of quarters to walk around with:classic_smile:.  Alas no more.  

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 8:58 PM, bEwAbG said:

Do they still have those quarter push machines?  Might can use them there. 

They were not on the Equinox this month but were on the  Silhouette that hasn't gone through the refit we were on in January. Equinox didn't get the full refit and don't understand their touting it being revolutionized. The bed spread color was changed and the couch on our first had new colored vinyl while the room we switched to on our back to back cruise was unchanged. Glad they kept the ships virtually unchanged. We love the Solstice class ships.