Cruise Critic Community
lovescats5

GENIE E-MAIL JUST CAME

Just got the e-mail from our Genie for our Thanksgiving cruise on Anthem.  Have all dining, activities, and shows scheduled.  What an easy way to get everything we want without going thru all the options available on the Royal site.

38 minutes ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

Is your Genie, Shane?

Miss him from the Majesty. 

Adored Shane as well...but I thought he was going tor pursue a new career in modeling?  He sure looks the part!  🙂 

No, we have Derick again.  Shane was just new to Anthem when we were on in April.  And yes, all it takes is money but we cannot sail more than 2 times a year because airfare is so expensive.  So we enjoy the perkes of Star Class.  To each his own, Merion_Mom.  I also agree 27 days are too far away.

iFly is what keep us going back to Anthem.  We have Ovation and Odyssey booked and part of the draw is the iFly, and of course bumper cars for the granddaughter, although she enjoys her time flying with her dad.

Anthem Genies seem to have it together.  We are Star Class sailing on Symphony this coming Saturday and still have not heard back from our Genie. 

I think not hearing from your genie so close to sailing would dramatically effect the amount of tip we would leave.  They are not that busy that they cannot get in touch with you.  I know we hear from them 3-4 weeks out and again 1 week out to confirm the schedule.  Hope you have a great trip anyway.

I just got my email from Alan on the Allure of my Dec. 1st cruise. Has anyone had him on their cruise?